Sale Date Ended
Fourth batch all the ones' who were taking medicines have stopped and are experiencing normal sugars. Its no magic .... simple science and inner motivation.
Sixth batch begins 1st September!
• Powerful 90 days design
• Related to food and beliefs (No medicines)
• Four group sessions with lunch
• Two individual consultations
• Weekly telephonic follow-up
• Pre and post test comparison
Who has reversed it?
I was diagnosed with Diabetes in the year 2000. After attending ‘Reversing Diabetes‘ program in March 2010 and following the diet and life style as suggested, my diabetologist went on reducing my medicine and by Dec 2010, I reversed Diabetes & Hypertension. Till now I am leading a very healthy life. I became diet and nutrition consultant and through Yuktahar Guidance Center, I am helping people to reverse various diseases.
- Vijay Joshi (Former Dean –admissions & Prof NMIMS Deemed Univ.Mumbai), now settled in Pune.
Like Vijay there are many others who have reversed diabetes.
How is the process planned?
1) Registration by 23rd August, 2013
2) First Group session – 1st September (Sunday) 10:30 am to 1 pm followed by lunch
3) First Individual consultation - 30 minutes 2nd - 6th Sept)
4) Second Group session – 8th September (Sunday) 11 am to 1 pm followed by lunch
5) Third Group session – 22nd September (Sunday) 11 am to 1 pm followed by Lunch
6) Second Individual consultation - 30 minutes (after 45 days)
7) Repeating all tests after 90 days
8) Final Group session – 1st December (Sunday) 11 am to 1 pm followed by Lunch
What will you receive?
• Profound research based information
• Practical ways to change your eating and cooking patterns
• Four powerful lunch experiences with motivation from support group
• Two individual consultations to customize diet to your cultural eating patterns/ handle stress
• A detailed course booklet
• Resources (DVDs, Online Reversing Diabetes Groups, Websites) for ongoing support
• Unlimited Telephonic access during this 90 day period
• Kit of select food items
Healthy Advisor - Dr Pramod Tripathi
Dr Pramod is an expert in integrating variety of modalities for health & stress management workshops & consultations. Till date he has worked with over 20,000 participants in 10 countries and over 120 corporates.
In December 2011 he attended the Health Advisor training with Dr Nandita Shah, SHARAN. Being a researcher at heart, he further studied the work of Dr Neal Barnard, Dr Gabriel Cousens, etc and applied it in the Indian context through workshops & consultations. The actual results were amazing and have inspired him to take this possibility of natural healing to scientifically help many more reverse their disease and experience vibrant health.
Education & Qualifications:
• MBBS (B.J. Medical College, Pune)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetes Management (Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai) in process
• Advanced Diploma in Yoga & Ayurveda (Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune)
• Certified Master NLP Practitioner and Advanced NLP – K Practitioner
• Health Advisor with Sharan (www.sharan-india.org)
Full program (spread over 90 days)
For Individual diabetic: Rs. 6000
With family member/support person: Rs. 9600*(with single diabetic)
Dr Ritu Tripathi