Sale Date Ended
The word Reiki has its roots in two words: Rei means universal and Ki means life force or energy.
The practice of Reiki is the art and science of channeling this universal life energy, or force, to promote physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
Reiki is an ancient laying-on of hands healing technique that uses the life force energy to heal, balancing the subtle energies within our bodies.
You will learn,
- What is Reiki
- The History of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles
- How to perform a Reiki Self Treatment
- How to perform a full Reiki Treatment on another person
- Treatment Ethics
What is provided
• Reiki 1 attunement
• A safe, supportive & playful environment
• Lunch & tea
Benefits of Reiki
• Promotes natural self-healing
• Balances the energies in the body
• Balances the organs and glands
• Strengthens the immune system
• Treats symptoms and causes of illness
• Relieves pain
• Clears toxins
• Adapts to the natural needs of the receiver
• Enhances personal awareness
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Promotes creativity
• Releases blocked and suppressed feelings
• Aids meditation and positive thinking
• Heals holistically
Who can attend this course:
• Quite simply everyone. If you are basically healthy, Reiki works to help you stay clear and balanced. If you have been diagnosed with a dis-ease, received an injury, or find yourself dealing with any other sources of stress, Reiki can assist the healing process.
• Anyone who wishes to explore healing for oneself, family and friends.
• Anyone who is interested creating custom sessions on commercial basis. You can take Reiki as your profession if you wish to.
• Experienced healing professionals who wish to upgrade their skills. Reiki gels very well with other healing therapies.