Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 121
India is changing and rapidly transforming itself to be a part of the Global Digital World. The Digital India campaign looks forward to get every village and grassroot level element of the eco-system to be a part of the Digital World. To do this we need cost-effective and budget oriented electronic products that would help propel this digitalization drive. Along with this, it is also essential to plan about the Electronic Waste as a result of rising Digital Infrastructure and Products everywhere.
If there is anything that fits the bargain of providing cost-effective and budget oriented electronic products as well as address the rising menace of Electronic Waste, it is the silently growing billion dollar industry of ‘Recommerce’ – The Refurbished & Re-Used Electronic Products Market is re-structuring the Organized E-Commerce space by transforming & refurbishing electronic products for a brand new use.
Recommerce 2019 will be the first of its kind of platform in India bringing together the Vendors, Distributors, OEM’s, E-Commerce Players and Customers active in the Re-Use and Refurbished Products Segment. A 3 Day Exhibition along with a parallel 2 Day Conference will give a stage to trade, debate and discuss the existing challenges and chart-out the way ahead for this silently yet a fast-growing sector.
For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities
Urdhva Management’ and the ‘Participating Company’ agree to and abide by the following terms and conditions.
1. By signing the Registration form, the participating company acknowledges to have understood and accepted the following terms and conditions set forth by Urdhva Management as mentioned.
2. Subject to the terms set forth in Section 8, Participating Company agrees to pay the Fee in full as in the duly signed Registration form. Urdhva Management will invoice the Participating Company for the Fee within 2 working days post receiving the signed registration form. Payments will be due within 5 days from Company’s receipt of this invoice. If for any confirmed registration/s executed 20 days prior to the Conference commencement, payment shall be due immediately upon receipt of invoice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall the Participating Company be permitted to participate in the Conference unless the Fee is paid in full. Urdhva management reserves the right to cancel the registration if payments are not received when due.
3. Urdhva Management reserves the right to make changes to the Conference schedule including dates, times and location if circumstances dictate. Conference may be postponed or canceled only in circumstances of terrorism, war, extreme weather conditions and any other unforeseen event that occurs. The Urdhva Management team shall make commercially reasonable efforts to inform the Participating Company of any changes within a reasonable timeframe and only in possible circumstances. However, that in no event shall Urdhva Management or its employees, directors, managers and affiliates or agents be liable for any damages arising from such changes, circumstances or notice.
4. Participating Company shall not assign, share or transfer any of its rights or obligations without prior written permission from Urdhva Management, which permission shall be in the reasonable discretion of Urdhva Management.
5. The Registration fee includes access to the conference for the said duration, any documentation if any (soft and hard copy), lunch and refreshments for the duration, and the certificate (if mentioned). The fee does not include any travel costs, hotel accommodation, transfers, insurance and any other miscellaneous costs.
6. When Participating Company executes the registration, it will become binding on both the parties (Organizer and the Participating Company).Participating Company has rights to cancel the registration/s minimum 20 days prior to commencement of Conference by providing a written notice to Urdhva Management, provided, however, that Participating Company understands and agrees that such cancellation will be subject to a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee shall be in the amount of fifty percent (50%) of the Registration Fee (the “Cancellation Fee”) as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. In the event of cancelled registration/s, Urdhva Management shall refund to the Participating Company any fees if previously paid less the Cancellation Fee, if any, within 15 days of receipt of the cancellation notice. If Participating Company has not previously paid any fees to Urdhva Management, at the time of cancellation, Company shall pay to Urdhva Management an amount equal to the Cancellation Fee within 10 days receipt of an invoice therefore. Participating Company must provide notice of cancellation in writing to Urdhva Management. Cancellation Fees, if any, will be calculated on the date the notice of cancellation is received. Alternatively, In the case of a probable cancellation, the Participating Company can be granted a Credit Note in full towards the amount paid by the Participating Company. The Credit note will be valid for one year from the date of cancellation and can be redeemed towards any future training courses/workshops to the value of the Credit. In case of cancellation by Urdhva Management, refund of any fees previously paid by Participating Company will be made by Urdhva Management in full within 15 days post the cancellation.
7. Neither party shall be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, strike, civil, governmental or military authority, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of war, epidemics, the availability of the hotel or other similar causes beyond its reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of the delayed or non-performing party or its subcontractors.
8. Urdhva Management shall not be liable to the Participating Company for any onsite damage, loss, harm or injury from any reason whatsoever in connection with the workshop/training course. In furtherance and not in limitation of the foregoing, Urdhva Management shall in no event be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data, or use incurred by the Participating Company,
9. Participating Company agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Urdhva Management harmless against all claims, demands, costs, liabilities, losses or damages(including all reasonable attorneys’ fees) to persons or property, arising out of or caused by a) Company’s participation in the Conference or (b) the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Participating Company and its employees, agents or representatives.
10. The validity, construction, and interpretation of Company’s participation and the obligations of the parties here to shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India, without regard to its choice of law principles. Participating Company agrees to comply with all applicable Indian national, state and local laws and regulations.
11. This constitutes the entire understanding between Urdhva Management and the Participating Company with respect to the subject matter hereof. Terms and conditions set forth in any purchase order or other document provided by Participating Company to Urdhva Management that differ from, conflicts with, or are not included in this document shall not be part of any agreement between Urdhva Management and Participating Company unless specifically accepted by Urdhva Management in writing. No failure or delay by any party in exercising any right and remedy shall operate as a waiver thereof, and a waiver of a particular right or remedy on one occasion shall not be deemed a waiver of any other right or remedy or a waiver on any subsequent occasion.