Sale Date Ended
Real Estate Leadership Forum
The Real Estate Leadership Forum is the meeting place for leaders of Industry to meet and brainstorm over the various challenges and opportunities available in the Indian real estate industry. As the industry develops, new models of partnership between the investor and the real estate developer have started evolving. The Forum will discuss the huge opportunity i.e. Indian real estate, the issues of trust/partnership and how to create win-win relationships.
Who should attend?
The Forum is an highly exclusive, invitation-only event, which will witness participation from promoters and CEOs of Real Estate companies, MDs & board level executives from PE funds, Ultra High net-worth individuals, and top management from other service providers
The participants profile includes:
• Real Estate Developers looking meet leading investors to raise equity funding for their projects
• Private equity fund managers who are long-term investors in the Indian real estate industry
• Ultra High net-worth individuals and family offices looking to take a real estate exposure
• Law firms who are looking to assist Real estate players in managing legal aspect of their projects
• Property consultants who are into commercial leasing
• Land Owners who are looking to partner with Real Estate developer / PE investors