Ratangad Trek 1st October 2017
Sale Date Ended
Explore superb landscapes as you embark on a thrilling escapade with Ratangad Fort trek
Ratangad is a hill fort near Ratan Wadi,. The fort is about 2000 years old. Ratangad Trek is located in the beautiful forest of the Western Ghat. This trekking is a blend of rains, trek, jungle, stream. Ratangad has a natural rock peak with a cavity in it at the top which is called Nedhe or Eye of the Needle. Ratangad was captured by Chhatrapati Shivaji Raje Bhosle and was one of his favorites. The base village Ratanwadi has an Amruteshwar temple which is famous for its carvings. The fort is origin for the river Pravara/Amrutvahini. The Bhandardara dam is built on this river.
Assembly Point – Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411038.
Rs 2000 + 5% GST
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch (Day 2)
3. Experts & Coordinators of the Trek
4. Safety equipment
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc..
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Things to Carry :-
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: