1.The ticket cost includes entry to the 10-day workshop. 2.Attendees are requested to carry a laptop...
Sale Date Ended
Heard about the Raspberry Pi but didn’t know how to get started. Always wanted to know what the fuss is about but afraid that things might be too complicated. Now you can get started with building various applications on the Raspberry Pi without worrying about complex connections.
With the help of our brand new product IOTIF, which has been launched to reduce the complication of wiring, learning basics of Raspberry Pi should be a cake-walk for you.
Topics that will be covered:
· Intro to and getting started with Raspberry Pi
· Installing an OS and accessing Raspberry Pi from your laptop
· Getting started with Python
· Integration with Sensors and Actuators
· Controlling actuators through mobile using Blynk
· Basic home automation examples
· Visualising sensor data using ThingSpeak
Certificates will be provided on successful completion of the course.
Note: Since this course involves coding, participants are requested to carry a laptop.