Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 1585
Rajgad is Royal fort of Shivaji empire which was capital of Maratha samrajya for 23 years.
You need 2 days to explore entire fort each and every part of fort. On this fort you can explore huge Bale Killa, Suvela machi, Padmavati Machi and Sanjivani Machi. We are going to climb this fort from Gunjavane which is Chor Dharwaja of this fort which more famous among the trekkers this route is shorter but hard than other routes as it take just 2 and half hour to climb and there is railing on both the rockpatch but still its thrilling to climb from Gunjavane.
• Meet at Swargate ST Stand 7:00 am on Saturday morning and start journey towards Gunjvane by local transport.
• Reach Gunjavane and have breakfast. We start trek at 9:30am & it will take 2 and half hours to reach from Gunjavne to top of the fort and it will be scenic journey.
• Reach top by 12:00 am & Pitch Tents .
• Have the lunch and start exploring fort.
• We will explore Padmavati Machi & Balekila and will head to Sanjivani Machi to watch beautiful sunset.
• At the end of the day, have dinner & enjoy campfire with mind blowing ghost stories, old bollywood songs, games and spend night under the twinkling stars.
• Watch early sunrise from Suvela machi.
• Explore the remaining fort.
• Enjoy breakfast & click few groupies at Rajgad and start descending by 10am.
• Reach base by 12:30pm have lunch & return to Pune.
Tour Concludes with fun-loving Memories!!
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory (Carry a Xerox)
1. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
2. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
3. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
4. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
5. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
6. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
7. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) & Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters).
10. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
11. Extra Pair of Clothes
12. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet
13. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Transport Pune > Rajgad > Pune
2. Food (1 Dinner, 2 Lunch and 1 Breakfast) typical food includes Pithla Bhakri
3. Tents (Double Occupancy)
3. Guidance and Expertise Charges.
1. Bottled Water Bottle and aerated drinks
2. Any expenses which are personal in nature