Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - base village - Mumbai by private bus, Breakfast & Veg lunch.
Sale Date Ended
There is no need of introduction about Raigad fort. Every avid trekker in Maharashtra wish to visit this fort.
Explore the King of forts, The capital of Shivaji Maharaj's Kingdom which is graded as one of the most secured forts. This is one of the most significant forts with great architecture by Marathas in 17th Century. Visiting in monsoon makes the trek more memorable. Let's hail the king on top of the fort who made trekking a popular activity in Maharashtra!
Highest Elevation: 2700 feet, Grade: Easy - Moderate, Trek Distance: 12 k.m. approx
• Famous fort of Maratha empire.
• Beautiful waterfalls.
• Start from Dadar at 11:30 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel.
• Reach Pachad village by early morning hours.
• Fresh up & breakfast at base village - 30 minutes.
• Ascend trek to Raigad fort- 7:00 a.m. (2 hours approx)
• Explore the main points of the king of forts (2 to 3 hours approx)
• Lunch break -1 hour.
• Start return journey from base village to Mumbai - 4:00 p.m. (5 hours approx)
• Bid adieu to the event and share the captures, memories later through Whatsapp group.
INR 1000 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - base village - Mumbai by private bus, Breakfast & Veg lunch.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes/ sandals with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Raincoat (mandatory).
• A portable waterproof pouch for keeping mobile, wallet and camera.
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ floaters..
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at raigad base.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.