Sale Date Ended
Take part in the most memorable trip where you will be visiting the famous beaches of Raigad, celebrate holi on the beach, take part in team building leisure fun activities and visit historical fort surrounded by sea. Look at the amazing itinerary as well as images of each and every place that you are gonna pay visit.
Please note alcohol is strictly prohibited, stay away from this trip if coming with an intention to booze.
• Kashid beach
• Diveagar beach
• Aaravi beach
• Murud Janjira fort
• Harihareshwar pradakshina marg
• Shrivardhan beach
• Scenic Coastal roads.
• Delicious home made Konkan cuisine
• Start from Dadar at 08:00 a.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel.
• Event briefing on the way.
• Lunch on the way (12:00 - 1:00 p.m.)
• Visit Kashid beach and relax -1 hour.
• Visit Murud - Janjira fort, Includes traveling by passenger boat to the fort from the Jetty - 2 hours approx.
• Move to Diveagar beach from Murud.
• Short halt at Khokari Tombs for photography.
• Reach Diveagar in the evening.
• Visit Diveagar beach if there is daylight.
• Home stay in dormitory.
• Dinner (8:00 - 9:00 p.m.)
• Wake up call - 6:00 a.m.
• Freshen up - 30 minutes.
• Head to Diveagar beach- play holi, team sports like volley ball, football, drop the handkerchief etc. based on strength. (2 - 3 hours)
• Breakfast - 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
• Visit Shrivardhan beach - 30 minutes.
• Visit Aaravi beach, play any team game as this beach is pristine & uncrowded - 1 hour.
• Visit Harihareshwar thrilling pradakshina marg from the back side of the temple. - 1 hour.
• Move to Velas from Harihareshwar.
• Lunch at Velas (2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
• Visit Bankot fort
• Visit Velas Turtle conservation project (5:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m.)
• Leave to Mumbai from Velas in the evening(approx 5 to 6 hours journey)
• Bid adieu to the tour with great memories.
INR 2200 per head, Inclusive of private vehicle journey from Mumbai - Raigad beaches - Mumbai, entry charges to Murud janjira fort, Veg thali lunch, veg thali dinner, homestay on Day 1; breakfast, veg thali lunch on DAY 2 & miscellaneous charges.
Exclusions: any other expense not mentioned above.
If we incur extra expense, it will be shared accordingly.
No offline or spot cash payment!
Digital Wallets (Chillr, Freecharge, Mobikwik,Paytm & Paytonic) : Send Money to 8080911557, Mention Ghangad in the Optional details.
What to Wear:
• Footwear - Sandals/ Flipflops
• comfortable clothes, shorts (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 1 liter of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.
• Wind cheater/ Sweater.
• Cap/ Hat
• torch, sun screen lotion (optional)
• toiletry kit, tissue roll.
• Spare set of clothes.
• Camera to capture beautiful moments.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• NON A.C. Bus journey for more than 500 km.
• Bus pick up points: Hotel Pritam at Dadar on the way at Chembur, Vashi, Seawoods
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Ladies will be given a separate room during home stay.
• During beach visits do not enter into restricted areas or go into water beyond chest level though you are good at swimming.
• Chances of getting wet is more when hoping off/on from Janjira fort.
• Holi will be celebrated at Diveagar beach either on DAY 1 depending on day light or DAY 2 in the morning.
• Respect the customs when visiting any religious places.
• If preferring non veg food please inform the event host and pay for the extra expenses at the spot.
• Do not use flash photography on turtles hatchlings at Velas.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at Khandale, Diveagar homestay, Velas village.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant miss the bus.