Sale Date Ended
Happy to share with you the details of our Eleven Offering of "The Pygmalion Leader" program on 20th November 2015 at Ramada Encore, Bangalore.
Key Questions for which we will explore the answers in this program are:
• Why highly capable people underperform?
• Why workforce potential is highly underutilized?
• Why people behave the way they are treated?
• How beliefs, values and expectations affect management style?
• What are the performance challenges?
Program Highlights and Main Theme
• Well acclaimed Pygmalion Principle and published as an article –A HBR Classic “Pygmalion in Management”
• Concepts from Greek Mythology of Pygmalion and George
• Bernard Shaw’s “Pygmalion” which was made into a film “My Fair Lady”
• Based on Research and Proven Concept of Pygmalion Effect observed over long periods
• Facilitating self-discovery through Personal Experiences and Reflections hereby creating a long-lasting and sustainable change
• Framework to become a Positive Pygmalion
The Objectives of the program is to enable the participants at the end of the workshop to be able to do the following:
• To get an understanding of Pygmalion Effect and Self Fulfilling Prophecies (SFPs).
• To communicate their expectations of others using the Four Pygmalion Factors.
• To understand how to raise people’s confidence and performance by using principle of Galatea Effect
• To apply Pygmalion and Galatea Principles
• To raise their expectations and belief in self and others to influence and lead the people to accomplish more
• To develop a personal development plan to apply the Pygmalion principles
• Activities and hands-on work to gain skills to apply Pygmalion actors (self-confidence)
We have conducted this program several times and we have received overwhelming feedback. Our post-program interactions with the participants of Pygmalion Leader workshop show that they are able to look at things from a new perspective based on the principles of Pygmalion effect with a deeper understanding of self and others.
"Pygmalion Leadership: The Power of Positive Expectations - The Pygmalion effect has been documented to improve employee performance"
I am confident that the participants will be immensely benefited from this program in terms of learning new leadership insights. Please consider nominations from your company and recommending to your HR / friends.
About our Facilitator:
Prof. Gopalan Narasimhan (GN): Chief Consultant: Yayati Consulting, Director: Bumblebee academy and Former VP, Oracle & GM Wipro. GN is an experienced Business Leader with more than twenty five years of experience with Corporates – in Leadership positions. He is also a visiting Professor in B-Schools with rich experience in Corporate Training and teaching. GN is a Mentor and adviser for Corporate executives and starts-ups..