Sale Date Ended
Brief Synopsis: From the people who brought you one of the biggest 'Bollywood Dandiya Raas' at Kingdom Of Dreams (2013, 2014 & 2015), now Pearl Weddings & Entertainment bring you Punjabi Madness ' 2016!!
Organizer’s name: Pearl Weddings & Entertainment
Event Date & Time: 11th june, 2016, 8pm-3.00am
Event Venue (Complete Address) : Showshaa Club kingdom of Dreams sector 29, Gurgaon Haryana-122011
Entry time for the event : 9.00pm ONWARDS
He is Punjabi singer famous from “Saturday Saturday “Feat Badshah most popular Bollywood song, nominated “ Punjabi music most popular song of the year award”.just launched his new album “Bad wali Feeling”with 1 million hits,Soon be singing for sunny leone and Karishma Tanna starrer movie “Tina And Lolo” title Track.Album “Billionaire” is Most popular among Gennext and millions Hits for his tracks.
MUNNY FAME is a Singer, Music-Producer & Actor
Munny was born and raised in California, US. Music has been in his family for generations. He has worked with various different artist in LA, such as Ray J, Kanye west, Bruno Mars and so forth, under universal records located in US, as a composer and music coordinator. Munny has also worked in the Punjabi industry and has musically coordinated and sang in the Punjabi movie "Pooja Kiven aa" Along with Miss Pooja a renowned artist from Punjab. Also have done solo collabs wit Manu other artist from Punjab. And now Munny Fame is all set to enter into the Bollywood, the Indian Film Industry with his latest track out "Akha Mumbai" in collaboration with Bohemia, another out by the name of "Ajja Nachiye". Another song is called "Aaja mere kol" He is all set to make new records in the Indian Market with his latest hindi and punjabi tracks. Another track is yet to be released by the name of " Paake Pyaar". Along with collabs coming with Mika Singh and Harshdeep Kaur and Anand raj Anand and Daler Mehndi and Adnan Sami and more..,
The stupendous astounding and the great knock over with a feather. Introducing you John Reckless an outstanding artist giving a first big take, creating vows amongst the audience in the music industry. The artist of roots, born and brought up in Amritsar, Punjab. Taking the Punjabi oombhs of music to another level performing with industry icon like Govinda and Jassi Sidhu. The artistic way rap, narrating Govindas trait of dance and Jassi Sidhus honor to Govinda, for making audience move on the tap like Govinda. Has outshined John between big shots. Defining all odds John reckless has given new reputation to rap. Giving the mark to bollywood industry.
Terms & conditions of this event:
1) The event is organized by Pearl Weddings and Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as “Organizers”).
2) This Ticket is applicable only for the event and date as mentioned on the ticket to be held at “Showshaa” club (hereinafter referred to as “Venue Partner”). This Ticket does not permit entry to any other venue/areas/theatres/place except the show/venue mentioned on the ticket.
3) This event is classified under “Standing events” in which the Organizers and/or Venue Partner shall not provide any sitting arrangement to the Guest/Guests including but limited to kids.
4) This ticket cannot be redeemed for cash. The ticket is non-transferable and no exchange of ticket will be made under any circumstances. Beware of fake/color photocopied tickets. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if it is tempered with. In case of any lost or stolen tickets, duplicate tickets will not be issued. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
5) Table reservations for first come first serve basis and VIP guests starts from Rs50000 for(5-6 pax) and 200000lac(10-12 pax) for VVIP only two tables on stage all Inclusive including Imported liquor with Food and beverage till the end.
6) Unlimited Package Rs3000 for IMFL and 4000 for Imported liquor for minimum 5 guests.Time limit three hours with club rules applied. Drinks free for ladies till 12.00am midnite after those normal charges apply.
7) There will be no refund in case of any rescheduling/change of venue. However, the organizers of the event shall be responsible for making any refunds in case the event gets cancelled due to any circumstances. Showshaa is only venue partner for the event and in no case “Showshaa” shall be liable to indemnify any of the parties including but not limited to the guests regarding cancellation/reschedulement of the event due to whatsoever reasons. The organizers reserve the right to replace/withdraw, add or substitute artists or performers without notice. Venue partner will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, losses of any kind or expenses incurred by the ticket holder as a result of an event being cancelled, reschedule or moved to a different venue. The ticket holder is wholly responsible for any expenses which they incur in order to facilitate attending an event. This includes all transport, accommodation, subsistence, miscellaneous and all other relevant costs.
7) For security reasons, the organizers and venue partners reserve the right to perform security check on any member of the audience at any point of the event.
8) The event is subject to force majeure conditions. The organizers will not be responsible to refund the amount in case the event gets cancelled due to force majeure conditions. The organizers and venue partners may reschedule, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse, dangerous situations or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
9) Organizers and venue partner(s) or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event or any part of it. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
10) Organizers and Venue Partners reserve the rights of admission even to valid ticket holders.
11) Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition are not allowed at the venue.
12) Parking at venue will be at Owners Risk. Organizers and Venue Partners will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicle or any belonging.
13) The price as mentioned on the ticket is only for entry to the show. The Food and beverage shall be on paid basis. Carrying of outside food and beverage will not be allowed inside the venue.
14) Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming any illegal substances at the event will be immediately handed over to the police.
15) Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal/ immoral/unethical activities within the venue may be searched.
16) All the rates are inclusive of applicable Government taxes as on date (unless otherwise stated).
17) The holder of the ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder’s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto. The organizers may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
18) The organizers and venue partners reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, removing the holders of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the venue.
19) The organizers reserve the right to alter any/all the terms and conditions of the tickets at any time without prior notice.
20) Food and Beverages restricted to certain timings & with conditions applied.