3 * 3 stall size
Sale Date Ended
3 * 2 stall size
Sale Date Ended
PFW will be an exciting week of elegance and glamour featuring the latest fashions from India’s leading retailers. This event will showcase the best designer lifestyle products for the people of Punjab. PFW will be held in three major cities in the festive and wedding month of January 2013 at prime venues of the cities.
• PFW will be the largest fashion and lifestyle exhibition in Punjab.
• Essential trade show for contemporary and mainstream designer wear
• Featuring a host of India and International brands covering latest wardrobe
• Key launch pad for labels new to the community
• Offering one stop buying opportunity
• A B2B event for buyers and sellers offering networking opportunity
• A B2C event for exhibitors enhancing business prospects.
PFW is going to be a massive shopping arena for the people of Punjab; it is both a Buyer to Buyer (B2B) and Buyer to Consumer (B2C) event giving the exhibitors the opportunity to enhance their business prospects and promote themselves on a big scale. This exhibition will take place in the festive month of LOHRI – a major Punjabi festival and amidst the wedding season, hence this is an ideal time for shopping. PFW will be backed by Power packed promotions through print media, outdoor media and radio publicity attracting thousands of shopaholics and retailers at the event. Finally it is an event driven by a team of professionals who have experience of more than decade to organize exhibitions and trade fairs.
PFW will be promoted in Punjab through print media, Outdoor media and Radio publicity attracting thousands of shopaholics and retailers to the event.
• Constant advertisements in leading newspapers – The Tribune, Hindustan Times, Times of India, Ajit, Punjab Kesri, Jag Bani etc
• Promotions in leading radio channels – Big 92.7 FM, 94.3 My FM, 91.9 FM Radio Mantra, 98.3 FM Radio Mirchi
• Promotions in leading local TV Channels.
• Bulk SMS and Bulk Emails at target audience.
• Signage’s at prominent locations.
Designer Wear Clothing, Fashion Clothing and Accessories, Bridal, WearKids, WearSarees, Suits, Lehengas,Kurties,Perfumes,Fine and Artificial Jewellery,Hand Bags,Footwear,Watches,Home Decors & Interiors Artificts.