Individual Delegate - Webcast
Sale Date Ended
PMI Bangalore India Chapter is proud to announce its 14th Annual Project Management Conference in Bengaluru. The focus of the conference this year will be "Architecting Project Management: for embracing disruptions...”
PMPC 2019 aims to bring thought leaders, industry experts, and professionals on a great platform to discuss strategies to transform organizations, jointly visualize future technologies along with leadership alignment required to sustain and in turn this will bring in value for the Business and to the individual.
1. The registrations are carried out on first-come-first-serve basis, subject to receiving the full payment for all categories of attendees, viz. Individuals, Corporate, PSU and Government.
2. Individual Delegates and Company sponsored delegates can avail Early Bird Discounts only if the payment is received in full by the last date for early bird registration mentioned in the chapter web-site.
3. Please be advised that the registration is not considered confirmed until full payment has been received. PMI Bangalore India Chapter reserves complete rights to refuse attendance for unpaid or partially paid attendees at the venue.
4. Payments must be made using the payment modes available for each type of delegate (Individual / Company sponsored). Please note that all payments must be made in Indian Rupees.
5. All cancellation requests must be received by PMI Bangalore India Chapter in writing/email on or before 6.00 PM on June 30, 2019. Cancellation requests will NOT be accepted by telephone. Any cancellation requests received after June 30, 2019 will not be permitted. Please e-mail your cancellation notice to email id: . All cancellations will attract 25% administration charge. No refund will be made in the eventuality of the event being cancelled or the published schedule changed due to natural calamities, or events beyond the control of PMI Bangalore India Chapter. For all other cancellations, the refunds will be processed only after July 31, 2019. Refunds will be made through the same source through which the payment was received or by Cheque.
6. Companies can depute their employees thru' the process steps mentioned in the Corporate Delegates registration process as mentioned on the .
7. Cancellations for Company sponsored Registrations is not allowed. However, Companies can transfer the registration to any of their employees using the process steps as mentioned in the ‘Company Sponsored Delegates' registration process on the .
8. If during verification it is found that the delegate has registered under wrong category then the delegate will be asked to pay differential amount to confirm the registration
1. The jurisdiction of any disputes is Bangalore.
2. Registrations and Discounts are not transferable
3. Certificates will be issued online after the completion of the conference to all delegates who attended the conference. The certificates will be issued in the name registered by the delegate. It is the responsibility of the delegate to complete registration with correct and complete name with appropriate capitalization and spelling.
4. Requests for refunds and additional discounts based on any category after completion of registration will not be entertained.
Kindly include your registration number, e-mail address, name and dates of the event in all future correspondence.