Sale Date Ended
PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE – AGILE CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER
Most recognized project management certificationorganization
One Agile certification available
– PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
– Developed by Agile thought leaders
– General Project Management Experience
– 2000 hours within last 5 years. If you have an active PMP, you meet this requirement.
– Agile Project Management Experience – 1500 hours within last 2 years.
– Agile Project Management Education – 21 contact hours.
– Exam – Application must be approved.
– Maintenance – 30 PDU's every 3 years. These hours count towards fulfillingPMP requirements as well.
- $435 for Member, $495 for non member to take exam
- Costs of classes / Seminars (-$1500) before exam and after for maintenance