Professional Project Management (PMP Certification Preparation Program) - PMBoK Version 5 - Ahmedabad
* Boost confidence of PMP aspirants to take the PMP test.
* To enhance the competence and effectiveness of participants by sensitizing them to various good practices so that they are in a position to deliver on time, on budget, write clear scope statements, manage risks, handle cross cultural teams, effectively deal with vendors, adopt appropriate communication strategies and mange expectations of stakeholders and avoid surprises to clients throughout all phases of the project.
* Recognises your fundamental and practical knowledge on Project
* ManagementReflects achievement
* Can lead to career opportunities and advancement
* Builds self confidence
* Allows for greater recognition from peers
Trainer's profile :
M.R. Sriprasad, PMP Founder Director & C.E.O.
M.R. Sriprasad is a trusted name in the sphere of Project Management consulting and training in India. With his inimitable sense of humor, he has a flair for teaching hard-core project management concepts in a simple yet effective manner in his highly interactive workshops. His distinctive and innovative coaching style has won him recognition globally. He was invited to co-present the PMI Global Congress in Budapest, Hungary.
In 2006, he conducted 50 five-day programs in 52 weeks - an affirmation of his tireless passion. He also has the unique distinction of delivering more than 100 programs to a single MNC. To date, he has conducted more than 500 programs.
An alumnus of BITS Pilani, he has worked on several landmark projects across the country and abroad. Addressing the need to train project managers for higher efficiency and effectiveness, he founded SABCONS in 1995. A professional with exemplary business acumen, he has steered SABCONS through challenging global economic conditions.