Sale Date Ended
Sidharth, Head of Design, Instamojo
He has spoken at various college events including TEDxTirupati, BITS Pilani (Goa), VJTI (Mumbai), NMIMS (Mumbai), NIT Durgapur, NIT Trichy, NITK & at design & starutp events like Startup Saturday Mumbai, WordCamps, Design Day, The UX Project, Behance Design Review
Sidharth also writes about design, startups, technology & personal finance and some of his work has been republished in publications like Bloomberg, Business Insider, MakeUseOf, Open Education Database, Cretive Bloq (.net Magazine)
-Why visual & aesthetics are just a part of design
- Where's the problem?
- Experiment till you find a reasonable fix
- Did we actually solve the problem?
-Flat vs Material vs ...
-Language & Mental Models
- Confirmation Bias (Medium Article about Gender & Colours with 1k claps)
- Selection Bias (Everyone says it works)
- Hindsight Bias (Of course we knew, that's how _we made it_ happen)
-Qualitative Analysis: Interviews, Research, Testing, Observations
-Quantitative Analysis: Data, Tracking, Measuring
- Tactile UI for Blind People
- Crossing Language (English) barrier for Indian Masses
- Voice Assistance for Elderly, Mental Health Patients (Dementia? Depression?), etc.
- Swatch Bharat Abhiyaan
- Explaining Accounting & Taxes