Sale Date Ended
* To understand why projects need to be managed differently from the operations of the organisation
* To understand how PRINCE2® projects are organised
* To understand the role of senior management in a PRINCE2® project
* To understand how day-to-day management of a project is delegated to the Project Manager in a controlled way
* To understand how work is assigned from the Project Manager to a Team Member
* To understand how management keep control of a project using Management by Exception
* To understand the role of management in ensuring risks to the project are effectively managed
* To understand the role of management in ensuring that the project delivers the required benefits to the organisation
* To understand the approach used by PRINCE2® to control changing requirements
Dates & Venues:
17th - 21st Oct, 2011 New Delhi
10th - 14th Oct, 2011 Bangalore
05th - 09th Dec, 2011 Hyderabad
12th - 16th Dec, 2011 Mumbai
Who should attend:
The course is suitable for any organisation or individual seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing its projects from any discipline, including: Project Managers, Project Support, Team Members. The PRINCE2TM method is flexible and adaptable for any type and size of project. It offers an excellent management foundation for any member of staff; no prior Project Management knowledge is necessary.
Dr. Ian Procter was a member of the team that developed the PRINCE Project Management Methodology on behalf of the OGC. Dr. Ian has been involved in training and consultancy in PRINCE since the launch of version one in 1989. Ian is an accredited PRINCE trainer and developed all the material used on the accredited PRINCE2 training courses offered by UNICOM, UK.
For registration and more information on the workshop or to find out about exhibition, sponsoring
the workshop, please contact Training Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ph: +91 9094532918 / +91 44 45018472
For More Details Visit the Following Link
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of
Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries