This is for the 90 minutes workshop on December 22nd at 4 pm only
Sale Date Ended
Speakers League India Club
A Youth Spoken English, Communication & Public Speaking Club for Individuals, Schools, Institutes, Corporates, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs. The Curriculum is of International Standard. Study Group is the India Charter Holder of Speakers League USA.
What is Prime Entry Session?
A Session conducted for 90 minutes with students for developing Effective Communication Skills and building confidence to overcome the fear and discomfort of Public Speaking. Also this session will give the attendees an idea of the functionality of Speakers League India Club.
Key Takeaways :
Initial steps to:
What does Speakers League India CLUB Provide?
•The club provides members with an opportunity to conquer their fear and express their feelings in front of others.
• Bypassing or conquering the fear of speaking in public, confidently conversing in English, understanding Effective ways of Communication can position young people to succeed in many levels of life.
• SLIC is the fastest growing organization of its kind, providing the practical, hands-on format and materials to help Children, Young Adults, Job Aspirants & Careerists develop these skills to become poised & accomplished Professionals.
•What’s great about SLIC is that all of the members are there to get better at Communication & Public Speaking, so no one is expected to be an expert. The members cheer each other on and have fun at the classes, workshops & meetings, while they build their confidence and competence.
•Your knowledge is least useful if you can’t express it. So, Forget the past, tie up your belt and make a wise decision for your future.
•The Speakers League India Club provides you an open mic and a platform to learn and interact with a number of people from a different educational background, which in turn will help you to learn more about various fields.
•It brings the people from several age groups and let them share their knowledge and experiences among their peers.
•Take advantage of every opportunity to practice your communication skills so that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to be the Winner.
USP of The Club
Learning by Doing - When you join a SLIC you will have the opportunity to jump right in, taking responsibility for the meeting and rotating through the different roles – MC, Impromptu Master, Speaker, Evaluator, Timekeeper, Ah-Counter, Vote Counter, or Poet Laureate.
The main segments of SLIC meetings:
• Impromptus, during which members rise and reply, off-the-cuff, for two-minutes, to questions or topics.
• Prepared Speeches that emphasize different speech-crafting and presentation skills.
• Evaluations that follow club guidelines for constructive critiques:
SLIC, The International youth communication and Public Speaking Club is coming up with weekend sessions .
Registration Category :
The Details will be shared in the PES - Prime Entry Session
The registration for December and January Entry sessions has been started.
The maximum of 12 – 15 members can register for each session.
The Registration is open in three different categories:
Group A: STD III – STD XII
Group B: UNDERGRADUATES, GRADUATES, PGs
Group C: CORPORATES, PROFESSIONALS, ENTREPRENEURS
Near Karunamoyee, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091