Entry Only Pass
Sale Date Ended
Come together, lets party a day before the world awakens to friendship day.
Pre Friendship Day Dance Party 2014:
Celebrations do not need a reason or occasion when you have your friends around and so is the case with the friendship day celebrations. Why wait until Sunday to party when you can celebrate all night starting on saturday.
So, here we bring you a Pre Friendship Day Dance Party 2014, which is all set to take place in Kakinada, at the Spandana Function Hall, where the guests would get to party endlessly from 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm on August 2, 2014.
While the scintillating music and the wonderful ambience would make the Pre Friendship Day party fun, the joy would be increased by numerous folds with the neon theme filling up the venue.
Bring your friends and come together to party before the world awakens to celebrate friendship day. Wow presents Pre Friendship Day Dance Party 2014 would have a host of attractions like the feet tapping music by DJ Shyam along with the amazing performance by a Rock Band all this and much more in a venue designed in the Neon Theme.
So, hurry register now and make sure you are at the party by 4pm as the first 300 entries would get Neon Friendship Day bands for Free. The entry to the party is restricted to people above 15 years Only.
WOW presents - Pre Friendship Day Dance Party 2014
15+ Entry Only
First 300 entries will get Neon Friendship Day bands for Free.
Saturday 2nd August 2014 - 4 pm - Spandana Function Hall - Kakinada.
All you need to know about Pre Friendship Day DANCE PARTY 2014 - Tickets
P.S.:-The event is subject to government permissions. In case the permissions are not granted and event is canceled, a full refund shall be immediately issued to all patrons.
1. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if any part of the ticket has been tampered with.
2. No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
3. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
4. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
5. Entry permitted to guests above the age of 15 years .
6. Each ticket admits one person only.
7. Artist line up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
8. Organizers reserves the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry point for security reasons.
9. Organizers or any of its agent, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
10. Parking near or at the event premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
11. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
12. Arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside. Food and beverages will be available inside for purchase.
13. This ticket permits only entry to the event.
14. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
15. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests; \
16. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
17. First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
18. Any disputes to be settled under Kakinada jurisdiction courts only.
19. The holder of this ticket herby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder's appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
20. The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
21. DLSR camera / Professional camera will not be allowed at the event due to privacy issue of the guests. Guests can carry digital camera / phone cameras etc.
Cash Tickets - List of Authorised People to sell.
DJ Shyam - 9959394333
Harish Lunani - 7799899936
Allaada Yeshwanth - 7396444812
Relangi Venkatesh ( RV) - 8977633999
Please carry a valid Photo ID for verification purpose
Q. Can i re-enter the venue during the event going on if I leave
A. Yes, as long as you show us the stamp we put on your hand and its not tampered with, you can re-enter the venue throughthe official entry points at any time during event hours.
Q. What documents should I bring if I have booked a ticket through a friends or parents debit or credit card
A. Printout of the confirmation email from MeraEvents, Photo copy of Debit/Credit card used. Photocopy of Valid Photo ID of the debit/credit card holder Valid PhotoID of the person using the ticket.