Sale Date Ended
We wish you a Merry Christmas:)
This Christmas make merry with us over breathtaking sun sets, soothing music, barbecue nights, star gazing right in the back lane of Hyderabad on the picturesque Ananthagiri hills.
Book now and pack your bags for a night full of amazing memories. All treks are designed for corporates, friends, families and students.
12:30 Meetup at Gachibowli outer ring road
01:00 start to Anantagiri
02:30 reach Vikarabad Stop for Tea
03:30 Reach the camping Spot
04:00 Trek to sunset point
05:00 start pitching tents
6 to 8 BBQ with Lite Music
8 to 9 Explore Night Skies
10 pm : Sleep
05:30 Wake up
06:00 Head to sunrise trek
08:00 Break Fast
10:00 Pictures and birding session
11:30 start to Hyderabad
1. NIGHT STAY IN CAMPING TENTS
2. NIGHT TREK
3. UNLIMITED BBQ VEG & NON VEG
4. TREK GUIDE THROUGH OUT THE EVENT
5. UNLIMITED DINNER
6. UNLIMITED BREAKFAST
You can transfer the amount to the following details
Name : Beesam Rahul
Bank name : Kotak Mahendra Bank
Account no. 6612469150
Ifsc code. KKBK0007488
Paytm : 9110745256
Tez : 9110745256
1. This is a sort of exploratory trip. Most of the things are unplanned. So be prepared to accept any decision that suits best as per conditions prevailing at that time.
For more info call or whats app @Rahul +91 9110745256
Guidelines to participants:
Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite adventures earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1. No littering, no pollution of water
2. This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
3. we carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
4. if you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the organizers immediately.
Things to carry for the night camp:
1. Shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
2. Extra pair of clothes, swimming costume if you have one
3. Must carry water bottles (2 liters) while trekking
4. Torch light
5. Sleeping bag or two bed sheets
6. Spare set of clothes, winter wear.
8. Anything else you think that can add to the CAMP