Sale Date Ended
We wish you a Merry Christmas
Come join us this Christmas season on an island near Hyderabad in Somasila. Located in Kollapur Mandal in Mahbubnagar District of Telangana State, Somasila is a scenic place where the tungabhadra river joins krishna river and combined they enter the forests of nallamala.
We will camp on the island under the billion stars along a river bed, with some light music, bonfire and barbecue.
Difficulty level: Easy
Minimum Age: 18 plus.
Family Friendly: Yes
10 am: Start from Hyderabad
12 am: Lunch
4 pm: Reach Somasila and trek to the campsite
5 pm: Relax and Start preparing the campsite.
6.30 pm: The party begins with slow music, and then dip in the water, swimming(optional) and barbecue.
8:30 pm: Enjoy the dinner alongside the river bed
12:00 pm: Celebrate and mark the new year by cutting a cake
7 am: First sunrise trek
9:30 am: Breakfast and packing the tents
10:30 am: leave somasila.
3:00 pm: Reach Hyderabad
Pick up points
1. Ameerpet Metro station at 9:00 Am
2. yousfguda Checkpost near Hp petrol Pump 9:20 am
3. Jublehills checkpost : 9 : 30 am
4. Madapur shilparamam Main Gate 9:40 am
5. kothaguda circle Near mahindra Showroom 9:50
6. Gachobowli outer ring road 10: 00 am
1. Participants should be above 18 years old.
2. There will be Restrooms 100 meters away from the campsite in the campsite.
3. Participants are expected to follow Organizers/facilitators instructions.
Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite adventures earnestly request all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1. No littering, no pollution of water
2. This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
3. We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
4. If you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the organizers immediately.
Things to Carry:
Bluetooth speaker & Camera if you have one.
Sandals/shoes that you are most comfortable with.
Water bottles (2 litres each individual)
Sleeping bag ( two bedsheets if you don't have a mat or sleeping bag)
Spare set of clothes, Winter wear.