Sale Date Ended
Prashanti Cancer Care Mission began because there were patients who quit treatment midway or didnt start at all simply because they couldnt afford it. A number of these patients could have been successfully treated. To help these patients, a group of compassionate volunteers and doctors, operating at our dedicated cancer care center, dipped into their own resources and saved many lives. Prashanti grew out of a need to reach out to people in need by giving them a new lease on life. From then to now Prashanti not only financially helps patients through treatment but also helps answer questions and supports them through the bewildering labyrinth of cancer.
Prashanti was born of the unfulfilled needs of departed Cancer patients, care givers, survivors, volunteers and doctors touched by Cancer!
Prashanti Cancer Care Mission is a Charitable Trust, based in Pune, India. Established in 1996, it is registered under Bombay charitable Trust Act. We are an NGO with a vision dedicated to fighting and dealing with trauma of cancer in the community. We are an inspired team of doctors, health professionals and volunteers supported by patients and caregivers, philanthropists and all those touched by cancer.
1. Participants will get the E Certificate for participating in the Race.
2. Flag Off will happen @ 6:30 for all the race categories.
3. Running Venue is Magarpatta Town Center.
4. Race Categories are 3km, 5km, 10km and 15km.
5. Running Kit and T Shirt are Complementary.
6. Running Kit will be available on 27th Oct. @ Venue.
6. There will be Live Band Performance as well after the race.
7. One can collect the T-Shirt from the below address on 25th and 26th Oct from 10am to 6pm.
Prashanti Cancer Care Mission
Flat No. 1 & 2, Kapil Vastu,,
(Near Ratna Memorial Hospital),
Senapati Bapat Road