Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 23
Prabalgad Fort is located between Panvel and Matheran, at an elevation of 2300 feet in the Western Ghats of India. The history of this fort dates back to Shivaji’s rule. It was known as Muranjan until it was taken over and renamed by the Maratha forces under Shivaji’s rule.
You will see lots of stone ruins at Prabhalgad fort. There is a Ganesh Temple which you can see during the trek. There is a River which runs to the east of the fort -The Gadhi River. The Chanderi and Peb forts are to the west. To the south is the Patalganga River, and Manikgad and to the north is the Karnala fort.
Date – 25th June 2017
1. Meet at Panvel station at sharp 7.15am
2. Once we meet at Panvel station, we will start our journey towards the base village.
3. Breakfast will be ready for the group and we will enjoy it over a quick round of introduction.
4. After the know each other session, we will begin our trek.
5. Will reach the summit of Prabhalgad and explore the nearby surroundings.
6. Will descend to our base village after the trek and will be welcomed with delicious home made lunch
7. We have arranged private vehicle to drop us all to Panvel railway station post our lunch.
8. The trek ends here with loads of happy memories, beautiful photos and an addiction for more trekking experience. Will depart to our ways after a group photo only to meet again in next treks
Things to carry –
1. Min 2 Litre of Water Bottle
2. Good Trekking Shoes, or Sandals with proper grip
3. A set of clothes, a towel/napkin, min 2 newspapers
4. Mosquito Repellent cream like Odomos
5. Lots of plastic bags to protect your all belongings
6. Any medicines if required at individual level(Leaders will have basic medical kit)
7. Raincoat if required by Individual
1. For Individual or group up to 7 people - INR 899/-
2. For a group booking of 8 or more – INR 849/-
3. Ninja Camps Elite Members – INR 849/-
1. Morning Tea and Breakfast
2. Veg home made Lunch after the trek
3. Foodie Bag to carry along trek
4. Drop vehicle from Base Village back to Panvel station
5. Leader’s expertise Charges
1. Anything which is not mentioned above
2. Insurance of any kind
Maximum Capacity – 50
1. Consumption of alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited. If found even after warning issued, the person will be asked to leave by the leader.
2. Consumption of non-vegetarian food is also not allowed over the trek
3. Any plastic waste should not be thrown over the trek and same should be kept with you. You can deposit all waste in the dust bin at base village once trek is over
4. Due to rainy season, schedule can be changed at run time. Such decision will be taken by group leaders
5. If anyone misses the morning train to Panvel, then it will be their responsibility to reach Panvel Station by 7.15am. Failing to do so, one won’t be able to join the trek as the group will not wait for any delay, no queries for refund will be entertained further.
Refund Rules –
1. Refund up to 75% will be from to 7 days before up to 15 days before the trek date
2. Refund of 50% will be provided from 3 days before up to 7 days before the trek date
3. No refund with 3 days before the trek date
For more details about the event and payment,
NINJA CAMPS - A lot can happen over a Campfire!!