Sale Date Ended
Excellence in Public Speaking & Influencing Skills empowers every individual to effectively plot a route to overcome the hurdles in order to execute the organization level strategy. Management Roles and Positions across the organization benefit from this competitive advantage.
Effective Presentation with Public Speaking Skills is necessary as they are the ones who constantly work towards putting the strategy into action. As competent Executives, like across at the world's most successful companies, we welcome you to step outside your organization to acquire fresh ideas and new thought processes...
This Public Speaking & Influencing Skills Development Workshop enables the Managerial as well as Non-Managerial Executives to develop an effective presentation and speaking style…Explore & Evolve from what other top enterprises around the world are doing to nurture speaking and presentation skills promoting an influencing edge!
A Brief on Public Speaking & Influencing Skills Excellence Workshop
Effective Biz Communication, Presentation Skills and Public Speaking is critical to the success of all organizations... The costs of poor speaking will manifest in low quality work output; added stress; increased stress contributing to less productivity.
Competency-based performance skills to improve presentation and speaking effectiveness added with influencing edge behaviours are based on the industry best practices!
This 2 Days Workshop provides participants with the competence and confidence to make right Presentations with good articulation and powerful speaking styles to exhibit vibrant behaviours to promote a competitive edge for both the individuals and the organization.
The workshop briefs participants on completing Individual and Group Oral-Verbal-Email-Snail Mail Based Biz Presentations with adequate self / peer assessment to identify appropriate improvement opportunities. The importance of interdependence effective cross feedback within the class room setup enables participants to transform their presentation and public speaking skills.
The objective of this workshop is to develop and improve the influence edge techniques and traverse to exhibit presentation and public speaking skills of participants to ensure flawless communication. This workshop nurtures development of the Right Biz Communication Skills for Managers and Non-Managerial Executives!
Who should attend?
Workshop Takeaways & Learning Outcomes:
1. Business Communication Excellence: Effective Presentation Skills
2. Public Speaking & Influencing Skills – Understand Power Of Influencing & Key Components – Recognising & Becoming Responsive To Influencing Dynamics
3. Types Of Public Speaking & Influencing Skills – Techniques – Methodology – Reasoning Logic – Creating Positive Vibes – Inspiring Appeal Management 4P Framework (Position – Problem – Possibilities – Proposal)
4. Generic Public Speaking & Influencing Approach Options
5. Understand Nature Of “Power” Base & Use PIE To Your Advantage – Learning To Remain Calm, Composed & Confident During Stressful Situations
6. Influencing Styles & Application – Identifying Public Speaking & Influence Style Types – Influencing UP / DOWN / ACROSS Hierarchy – Role Of Assertiveness, Metaphors & Story Telling During Influencing – Peer & Sphere Pressure Tactics – Profiling Audience Towards Influencing With Right Set Of Communication Techniques – Build Relationships With Decision Makers
7. Master Public Speaking & Influencing Techniques – Inner Game & Affirmation By Introspection & Retrospection of Expert Beliefs Vs Self Beliefs – Develop Self Control & Promote Influence Shelf Life By Future Pacing, Counter Thinking and Bullet Proof Glass Technique – Fogging, Broken Record & Feel / Felt / Found Technique
8. Outcome Thinking & Dove Tailing For Ultimate Influencing – Use Emotional Quotient & Intelligence For Personal Influence – Approaching Public Speaking & Influencing Skills In Maslow Hierarchy Perspective – Influencing In Workplace Environment To Promote Harmony & Teamwork – Create Rapport & Use Sense Making, Matching and Leading Values Identification For Productive Influencing – Learn Influence Edge Skills To Avoid Steam Work & Promote Teamwork!
– What do the participants stand to gain?
Chandrasekar (CS), Management Consultant, KM-Innovation-Biz Evangelist, MineSpree, India.
“Expert Trainer in All Facets Of Management & Leadership”
"In the Corporate India's landscape, Chandrasekar [CS] from Bharathidasan University is one among the first few `Certified Knowledge Managers' from the `International KM Institute' of USA...With 20 years of Industry experience, he is a Management Consultant – KM, Innovation & Biz Evangelist, MineSpree, India, who led the Enterprise Innovation & Knowledge Management Strategic Programs for Fidelity Investments, Intel and Virtusa Corporation across US and India --- to name a few.
His role span cuts across Technology Services, Business Services, Business Analytics & Research influencing the Learning Organization promoting the Competency - Talent - Knowledge - Innovation Continuum. He had successfully championed `Balanced Scorecard' - BSC based Strategic Corporate Change Management Initiatives involving Systems, Processes and Infrastructure to roll out Knowledge Creation, Capture, Organization, Access, Reuse and Ideation Programs."