Recently the concern on power generation is growing rapidly, as power consumption increasingly becomes a global problem. Green Power Conferences are dedicated to bring research and development in academia, industry and in government agencies. Green Power seeks to solve the urban waste problem by utilising local technologies to generate power.
The objective of the conference on “Green technologies in power generation & Communication-2014” is to promote an intense dialogue between academia and industry and to bridge the gap between academic research and industry initiatives in the field of power generation for sustainable energy.
The conference envisages a discussion on low power algorithms in electronics and communication engineering th communication engineering through keynote speeches, invited talks and industry exhibits, where academia is exposed to interoperability of diversified fields of engineering.
Different vertical industries in power generation, health care, automotives, robotics & sensors, mobile communications and Ad-hoc networks would be exposed to power awareness in their respective fields. This would also be an opportunity for the industry to communicate with academia.
Papers are invited but not limited to the following topics:
Green Power Generation:
Green power can be define as energy form indefinitely available resources and whose generation has ze generation has zero or neglible environmental impacts, whether through reduced emissionsor minimal environmental disruption. In addition to being sustainable, green power contributes to clean air and water. This conference is aimed at research academics and practising engineers of electrical, electronics and industrial communites to present their findings related to green power.
1. Geothermal energy
2. Hydraulic energy
3. Hydrogen energy
4. Solar energy
5. Wind energy
6. Soft computing for power reduction in networks
7. Alternative and hybrid energy systems 7. Alternative and hybrid energy systems
8. Electromagnetic compatibility and mitigation of electromagnetic interferences
9. Electricity Production, Distribution and Power Quality
10. Environmentally friendly energy technologies
11. Fossil Fuels Green power production and cogeneration
12. Advanced metering infrastructure and smart meter technologies
13. Smart grid system and architecture
14. Mic 14. Micro and macro grids