• All the papers must be submitted in IEEE format .
• Any Technical Topics related to EEE, ECE, CSE and IT are accepted.
• Each team can consist of maximum 2 members and the entry fee for a paper is R.150/-
• DD to be drawn in favor of ‘Convenor Potenzia’ payable at Hyderabad only for Outstation participants.
• Participants in Hyderabad must contact Nodal Coordinators for submitting their papers by handing over the cash.
• Each paper will be given Participation Certificates.
• If the paper gets selected, then the team must pay an additional amount of Rs.100/- on the day of the fest (26th -27th Sep) for presentation.The team must also bring 2 additional hard copies and 1 soft copy on the day of presentation.
• Each selected paper will be given Merit Certificates.
• The papers which have secured the top three positions will be given Excellence certificates along with prize money.
Procedure for Submission of Papers:
• Soft copy of the Paper can be sent through e-mail: email@example.com along with the details of DD and place of residence of the participants. (This information is required to communicate the Participation Certificates and Receipt).
• Hard copy and a Soft Copy (in CD) of Paper can also be given to our Nodal Regional Co-Ordinators by communicating with them on phone. The Receipt and Participation Certificates will be given at that moment only by the co-ordinator himself.
• Hard copy and a Soft Copy (in CD) of Paper can be sent through post to the college directly with money or DD for the below postal address. (Later collect the details of your receipt and certificate status from Ranjit-9618059069) Postal Address: Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, EEE Dept., Potenzia’12, Kokapet (Vill) , Rajendranagar (Mdl) Chaitanya Bharathi Post, Gandipet, HYDERABAD - 500 075
• Participants will be given receipt immediately after their paper submission whereas the Participation certificates will be given on the next day of their paper submission.
• The entry fee for a model is Rs.200/-
• Models can be from EEE and ECE backgrounds.
• Every Model presented, is awarded the Merit Certificates and the winning model with Excellence Certificates.
• The Paper submission details and other general information is similar to that of the Paper Presentation.
NOTE: Last Date for communicating the Paper, Poster or Model Presentation Details to us is
24th September 2012
The below given are the nodal centers with their respective co-ordinators.The paper can be directly given to them by receiving the Receipt and the Participation Certificatesfrom them. If you do not reside anywhere near to these centers, please kindly call Ranjit-9618059069.
|Nodal Centres||Name of Nodal Coordinator||Phone Number|
|Kukatpally,Nizampet||Ramana||9550 687 728|
|Lingampally||Sunil||9059 615 529|
|Banjara Hills||Rishi||8374 567 341|
|Himayathnagar,Nallakunta||Abhijeet||9676 327 299|
|Kothapet,LB Nagar||Sai Kiran||9533 928 299|
|Dilshuknagar||Harsha||9502 583 191|
|Malakpet,Kachiguda,Abids,Koti||Ramu||8790 067 044|
|Gandhinagar,Ashok Nagar,Domalguda||Saketh||9948 191 719|
|Vanastalipuram||Arun||7702 935 723|
|RTC x Roads,Musheerabad,Sec’bd||Kaushik||8099 315 732|
|Tarnaka,Habsiguda,OU||Venkat||8790 172 660|
|Ramanthapur,Uppal||Vinay||8977 732 338|
|I S Sadan,Karmanghat||Sai Chandu||8179 123 387|
|Kharkhana,Alwal,Kompally||Zainul||9573 023 952|
|Mehdipatnam||Ranjit||9618 059 069|
|SR Nagar,Ameerpet,Begumpet||Srikar||9550 455 817|
|Langerhouse||Arun||9494 832 911|
|ECIL,Malkajgiri||Vishwa||9505 003 492|
|Jeedimetla,Balanagar||Vamshi||8885 853 521|