Sale Date Ended
Simplilearn invites you for PMP / CAPM Certification Training Workshop at all major cities in India on 26th and 27th November, 2011.
Simplilearn, pioneers of the Blended model of approach to PMP Training, provides a balanced mix of classroom based training and online learning for Project Management. We are a Registered Education Provider with PMI (USA).
We have an upcoming PMP / CAPM Classroom Training Workshop in Bangalore.
This is a 35 PDUs course and the course structure is as under:
Blended Model of Training:
* Two days of Physical Classroom based CAPM or PMP Training to be conducted. Both these dates are weekends and hence extremely convenient for working professionals.
* Attend three live webinars on key topics of Project Management every week for 75 minutes each.
* You also get Three months online access to our Online PMP Training content- complete 13 audio video chapters of PMBOK 4th Edition to revise and understand the underlying concepts.
* You get to write Five + One PMP Practice Tests to test your PMP exam preparation against just question dumps provided by other PMP Prep courses. We provide detailed Knowledge Area Wise Analysis at the end of each test.
* Consistent Training Delivery. Our Classroom Training, online standard e-learning content, webinars are in sync. So, no chance of missing any particular concept or topic. You will get ample chance to repeat & revise the learning’s with the training program of Simplilearn.
This PMP workshop is designed to provide the best possible training on project management as it makes use of E-Learning as well classroom based training.
Simplilearn also provides excellent post-program support for PMP Exam application process.
As we have already filled half the available seats…REGISTER TODAY if you want to be a part of the 26th
and 27th November, 2011 PMP / CAPM Training Workshop.
For More Information on Dates:
For More Information on Venue:
For More Information on Course Kit:
For any queires you can get a Call Back Enquiry from:
Confirm your seats by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9538988190 / +91-80 65790327.