Webcast Fees for PMI Bangalore Chapter Members Only
Sale Date Ended
Webcast Fees for Non Members
Sale Date Ended
PMI Bangalore India Chapter is proud to announce its 13th Annual Project Management Conference in Bengaluru. The focus of the conference this year will be "Architecting Project Management: For Value Creation.”
PMPC 2018 aims to bring thought leaders, industry experts, and professionals on a great platform to discuss strategies to transform organizations, jointly visualize future technologies along with leadership alignment required to sustain and in turn this will bring in value for the Business and to the individual.
1. The registrations are carried out on first-come-first-serve basis, subject to receiving the full payment for all categories of attendees
2. Please be advised that the registration is not considered confirmed until full payment has been received. PMI Bangalore India Chapter reserves complete rights to refuse attendance for unpaid or partially paid attendees at the venue.
3. Payments must be made using the payment modes available for each type of delegate (Individual / Company sponsored). Please note that all payments must be made in Indian Rupees.
1. The jurisdiction of any disputes is Bangalore.
2. Registrations and Discounts are not transferable
3. Certificates will be issued online after the completion of the conference to all delegates who attended the conference. The certificates will be issued in the name registered by the delegate. It is the responsibility of the delegate to complete registration with correct and complete name with appropriate capitalization and spelling.
4. Requests for refunds and additional discounts based on any category after completion of registration will not be entertained.
Kindly include your registration number, e-mail address, name and dates of the event in all future correspondence.