PMP Classroom June 2015 by 24x7Coach.com
Sale Date Ended
"24x7 Coach" provides education on Project Management, Technology and Soft skills training for working professionals to help them improvise their career opportunities. We deliver these in different formats such as face-to-face classroom, onsite (corporate), and Virtual (web based instructor led). Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification training is one of our flagship training. We deliver this program with very high interactivity and complete exam focused.
PMP Course offering:
* 4 days PMP training
* 40 PMI Approved Contact hours (PMI R.E.P 2053) of PM Education certificate which is required for your PMP application
* 100+ questions will be discussed within session
* PMP Application template and PMP expert support in understanding application or audit process
* Classroom workbook
* 60 days online course access of "PMStudy.com" with videos and mock tests
* Success for sure! else money back!!
Schedule: June 25,26,27,28 from 09:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs
Venue: Hyderabad (25, 26 in S R Nagar office, 27,28 in Madhapur)
To know more details view following links and talk to us
=> PMP Training details at "http://24x7coach.com/pmp-training/"
=> Coach profile at "http://24x7coach.com/coach-gk/" & "http://in.linkedin.com/in/aithams/"
=> PMP Certification process at "http://24x7coach.com/pmp-introduction-presentation/"
Contact to know how "Success Sure! else money back!!" program works.
PMBoK or Project Management Body of Knowledge is a collection of processes and knowledge areas that are accepted as best practices for Project Management across the world. This is essentially the sum of knowledge within the discipline of Project Management as maintained by PMI. The current version of the PMBoK is the PMBoK 5.
Our training covers the topics listed in PMBOK Guide 5th edition and also course content outline mentioned by PMI for PMP credential exam.
2. Project Lifecycle
3. Project Management Processes
4. Project Integration Management
5. Project Scope Management
6. Project Time Management
7. Project Cost Management
8. Project Quality Management
9. Project Human Resource Management
10. Project Communications Management
11. Project Risk Management
12. Project Procurement Management
13. Project Stakeholder Management
There are many reasons why you should choose 24x7Coach
* Highly experienced faculty who trained 800+ professionals.
* 24x7Coach.com is Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P) of PMStudy.com (VMEdu, Inc.,) PMI Registered Education Partner (R.E.P) 2053.
* Course is registered with PMI and provides 40 PMI Approved Contact hours which is required for PMP application.
* Participants can avail 25+ Free PDUs which helps to maintain your PMP® credential status.
* 400,000+ students in 3,500+ companies and 150+ countries select PMstudy as their preferred provider for PMP® exam prep.
Gopi K Aitham is Project Management Professional and Agile/Scrum Coach with diversified experience. He has been training and mentoring professionals to achieve excellence in managing their projects and achieving their certifications.
GK handles the public and corporate workshops with ease, and makes the session interactive and fun.
Coach professional experience highlights:
* 20+ years of diversified experience in Project Management, Education, IT, and Manufacturing
* 5+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various project management topics.
* 800+ professionals were impacted by Gopi on PMP certification, MS Project & Agile/Scrum.
* 4.5+ on the scale of 5, is the feedback received for the workshops facilitated by our coach.
* 100% of participants answered 'Yes' to recommend the workshops conducted by Gopi.
* Reviewer for book 'The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile: Principles and Practices for an Adaptive Approach' – by Charles G. Cobb.
* PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® from Project Management Institute
* Project Management Professional (PMP®) from Project Management Institute
* Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance
* ITIL Foundation 2011 version from APMG
* Six sigma Green Belt from General Electric