Sale Date Ended
Becoming PMP certified - workshop provides required knowledge for Project Managers and Leaders preparing for Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification.
Contact: +91 95057 44455 / email@example.com
* 35 contact hrs of PM Education certificate (Category-D) required for PMP Application.
* 100 questions will be discussed within session
* 60 days online course access of "PMStudy.com", one of the world's best online resource for PMP Exam (worth of $200)
- 4 Simulated practice tests (each 200 questions, 4 hours)
- 12 chapters videos
- Online study material (Study Guides, Chapter tests, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts)
- Mobile Applications
- 40 Contact Hrs certificate (Category-A) from PMStudy.com on completing online course
* PMP Application template and support in understanding application or audit process
* PMP expert support
* PMStudy classroom workbook
Batch I = Feb 28, Mar 1,7,8 (weekend)
Batch II = Feb 28, Mar 1,2,3
Batch III = Feb 28, Mar 5,6,7,8
Venue: 24x7Coach Office, S R Nagar, Hyderabad
Fee: Rs. 9000 including service tax
Facilities: Snacks/Green Tea. 2 wheeler parking available. Lunch arrangements by participants.
**24x7Coach.com is Authorized Training Partner of VMEdu, Inc., PMI R.E.P 2053 (PMStudy.com)
Gopi K Aitham is Project Management Professional and Agile/Scrum Coach with diversified experience. He has been training and mentoring professionals to achieve excellence in managing their projects and achieving their certifications.
GK handles the public and corporate workshops with ease, and makes the session interactive and fun.
Coach professional experience highlights:
* 20 years of diversified experience in Project Management, Education, IT, and Manufacturing
* 4+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various project management topics.
* 800+ professionals were impacted by Gopi on PMP certification, MS Project & Agile/Scrum.
* 4.5+ on the scale of 5, is the feedback received for the workshops facilitated by our coach.
* 100% of participants answered 'Yes' to recommend the workshops conducted by Gopi.
* Reviewer for book 'The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile: Principles and Practices for an Adaptive Approach Paperback' – by Charles G. Cobb.
* PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® from Project Management Institute
* Project Management Professional (PMP®) from Project Management Institute
* Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance
* ITIL Foundation 2011 version from APMG
* Six sigma Green Belt from General Electric