Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
NucleusGroupÂ is pleased to announce its upcomingÂ PMP Certification Training program at Bangalore.Â
Workshop Dates In Bangalore:
October 07,08,09 2011
Salient features about the PMP workshop:
1) The participants would be awarded with certificate Â of 35 Professional Development UnitsÂ (PDUâ€™s), a prerequisite for PMP exam and the highest rated credentials on projectÂ management.
2) The course is based on Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) 4th Edition.Â
3)Lots of additional PMP Prep study material withÂ Â more than 1500 PMP Practice questions in total.
4)Access toÂ severalÂ simulation exams (Worth 4000/- FREE).
5) Each participant would receive a PMP preparation kit including complete course material forÂ PMP preparation, handbag and necessary stationary.Â
6) The participants would be served with meal and refreshments during the course.Â
7) The workshop is for Project Managers, Directors, Team Leaders, Team Members,Â Administrators and all other stack holders contributing at any stage of the project. Â
8) The course fee is Rs. 11,500/-
9) As per Nucleus policy, special discount on course fee will be offered to group participation.Â
Dr. Srinivas Telukunta: Dr. Telukunta is a B-Tech from IIT Madras. Subsequent to that he received his MS and PhD from Cornell University and has worked for several years in Silicon Valley in various product management roles. He received his MBA from the Indian School of Business (ISB) in 2009 and has been associated with Dr. Reddy Labs in a senior management role looking at various Business system initiatives related to project and portfolio management till Dec 2010. From Jan 2011, he has been working full time as a Director for Nucleus Group. He has been associated with Nucleus (Which was earlier known as Superior Technology Solutions) from 2007 as a lead consultant and corporate trainer for various management related trainings.
Dr. Telukunta is a certified PMP and is a Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt from Motorola University. He is also a Six Sigma Master Black Belt from International Society for Quality (ISQ). He has many years of distinguished experience in project management, negotiation strategies, marketing techniques, collaborative work systems and IT systems. He has trained more than 1000+ mid level managers in 100+ corporations in 10+ countries till date.
Registration will be on â€œFIRST COME FIRST SERVEâ€ÂÂÂ basis and will be confirmed after making theÂ payment. As Number of seats is limited.Â
We are sure you will find this opportunity interesting. We look forward to registrations for the course from you or your organization. You can also forward this to others interested in this course as appropriate.
Â Visit us atÂ
For training and consulting services for you and your organization.
Call us at: 09160501794 / 040-40240035.