Sale Date Ended
Greetings from AllSys!
Step up your Agile heights and impact an enterprise-wide transformation with our upcoming 2-day PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Prep Course in Singapore.
The Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) credential recognizes your knowledge of agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques across agile methodologies. Over the last several years, project professional’s use of agile approaches has risen, increasing the demand for such expertise. Research suggests that using agile methodologies decreases product defects, improves team productivity and increases delivery of business value. You can apply for the certification if you have experience working on agile project teams.
PMI-ACP Course Benefits:
• Build strong knowledge and understanding of Agile & Scrum concepts
• Aids to transition from novice to practitioner of Agile practices
• Learn day to day use Agile terms and terminologies
• Understand and visualize the templates and working Agile model
• Demonstrate Agile in Implementation real time and Practice it with ease
• Extensive understanding on the Agile knowledge for better productivity
Dates: 29th & 30th November 2017
Location: Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen, 170 Bencoolen Street, Singapore 189657
Timings: 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Cost: Early Bird: 700 USD
To know more about the course details log on to: http://allsysservices.com/acp/singapore.php
Please let us know if you need any more details to enroll.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Manager - Business Development
AllSys Software Services Pvt Ltd