Sale Date Ended
The Project Management Institute’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) certification clearly illustrates to colleagues, organizations and potential employers that you’re a leader. The PMI-ACP recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.
iZenBridge has carved a niche in the PMI-ACP® training field all over India. We have our classroom training running in major metros including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. We have highly qualified and experienced faculty to avail an eclectic learning and growing environment. Our classroom training sessions offer 21 Contact Hours credentials plus a complete assistance through your entire PMI-ACP® Certification journey.
Who should attend?
Professionals looking forward to gain proven knowledge on agile methodologies, agile principles and agile tools and techniques should take the PMI-ACP® certification. PMI agile certification establishes one’s proficiency in agile practices and agile development. PMO leaders, traditional Project Managers working with agile developers and Project Managers looking for more successful ways for project planning and execution and people implementing Agile in Waterfall organizations are ideal participants for PMI-ACP® certification.
1. 21 PDUs / Contact Hours, PMI Registered Education Provider (REP ID 3950)
2. Two months access to the online learning platform (Includes 23+ hours of Video Contents, Lessons, Quizzes and Simulation Exams)
3. Scrum Educational Units (SEUs), 21 SEUs for online program and 16 SEUs for classroom training
4. One year membership of Scrum Alliance
5. 24/7 Post training support via online learning communities/mails/video chats / phone calls.
For More queries, please visit the PMI-ACP Classroom Training Bangalore or call Anoop at +91 9620157066