Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
PMI-ACP® and SAFe®
Sale Date Ended
About PMI-ACP Agile Training:
PMI-ACP® certification is a flagship Agile certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI). The PMI-ACP® recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.Our PMI-ACP® study facilitation workshop is devised in line with the revised PMI-ACP® course content effective July 2015. The course content has been prepared after extensive study of the PMI-ACP® reference books as prescribed by the PMI®. Our course covers all the seven domains as per the revised PMI-ACP® course outline.
The workshop is a unique blend of discussions, exercises, quizzes, case study and role play. Relevant topic related videos will be shown to students for reinforcement of concepts.
Our workshop is driven by the Agile Manifesto:
- Deliver maximum value within available resources (time)
- Fun-filled approach to learning: Interactive, game-based workshops. Everybody has fun.
- Creating long lasting impact and triggering sustainable interest in Agile
- We collaborate to customize modules as per training needs, specific contexts
- Being flexible to respond to change
- Alter course flow, narration, examples based on actual participants’ learning patterns
Not only do we cover the basics of Agile practices, this workshop emphasizes on the proper mind-set and support of the Agile process that is necessary to mature an organization into a truly Agile environment. The workshop is designed to have trainees encounter many difficult choices while focusing on values and principles that support long-term Agile success.
1. 2 Days of interactive and fun-filled workshop
2. Hard copy of the course hand-out which can serve as a quick reference during preparation for the PMI-ACP® certification examination
3. 21 PDUs (Contact Hours) towards your PMI-ACP® certification eligibility, and 30 SEUs towards CSP® certification eligibility
4. Support in filling PMI-ACP® application form post the workshop
5. Post training support in your agile journey via communities, mails, and phone
6. Lunch / Tea / Snacks during the workshop days
- Reduce your preparation time for PMI-ACP® certification examination to about one-third.
- Get the required contact hours to become eligible for the PMI-ACP® certification
- Get personalized from experts in your PMI-ACP® journey starting from filling up of the PMI-ACP® application to implementing agile in your profession.
- Become part of the ever growing Agile practitioners’ community in your city.
Vineet Patni is the leading Agile trainer in Pune. He has delivered more than Agile 15 certification workshops in 2015 in India and abroad. An avid learner and a passionate facilitator, Vineet has been assisting enterprises and individuals in becoming truly AGILE. His expertise in delivery transformation consulting has aided delivery teams in seamlessly creating and adapting to collaboration-based work environments grounded in Agile and Lean values and principles, and modern Project Management techniques and servant leadership. All his participants (who attempted PMI-ACP exam) are PMI-ACP certified (successfully cleared the exam). More than 98% of this participants in SAFe Agilist workshops have cleared the certification in the first attempt without any difficulties.
Please do visit his complete profile here: https://in.linkedin.com/in/patnivineet
He is available to answer all your queries on SAFe, PMI-ACP, and other Agile certifications; and Agile career opportunities (in Pune or other cities of India).
Do check our upcoming certification courses here : https://scaleupconsultants.com/events
“PMI, PMP, CAPM, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.”
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 5 participants. The schedule and venue are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.