Sale Date Ended
As PMI’s Registered Education Provider, specialized in providing Project Management training to Individuals and corporates, Infovertex is not here to just make people certified in PMP, Instead we create an environment which will help individuals become successful project managers through our interactive training sessions handled by very experienced facilitators sharing the best practices.
We would provide the guidance from Workshop registration through Exam (end-to-end support)
Speaker / Trainer profile
Arvind is certified Project Management Professional (PMP), offering PMP examination training.He has an overall experience of 20 years in IT industry. His domain expertize includes providing services on Program management, Quality management, Risk management, Business continuity & Disaster recovery, Pre-sales, Training & Resource management in IT. He also has an experience of sharing his expertise in conducting PMP Boot camps, Project management Seminars.
Some of the organizations where he provided services include The Atlanta Foundation, iNetFrame Solutions, Resonance Holdings, Lanco Global systems, Computer Garage Ltd, Sunray Computers Pvt. Ltd., Infosys, PharmARC, Indo-US Collaboration for Engineering Education, Medical Envelope Inc., Astra Zeneca, Invesco, Franklin Templeton, Deloitte, Datacom Warranty Corporation, Catholic Syrian Bank, VSM aerospace, ITI, IBM, TCS, APSRTC.
Arvind has a rich experience in providing various services including:
1. Program management, identification and qualification of target segments, fund raising, content development and technology management of the educational initiatives of a not for profit organization.2. Responsible for offshored application development and maintenance services for many top of the line Indian and US customers3. Setup an assembly line for integration of personal and mini-computer systems, and put in
1) The Project Management Framework
2) Project Lifecycle and Organization
3) Project Management Processes and Process Groups
4) Project Management Knowledge Areas:
- Integration Management- Scope Management
- Time Management- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Soft skills and Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
5) Professional Responsibility (Code of Ethics)
6) Examination - Tips and Techniques