Plus Valley Trek 14th Jan 2018
Sale Date Ended
Plus Valley Trek 11th Feb 2018
Sale Date Ended
Plus Valley TREK
Located in the midst of four towering hills in Tamhini ghat, the valley looks like a plus sign
Plus Valley is located in the midst of four towering hills. When seen from above or far away, the valley resembles a plus sign. It is lush with greenery and dotted with rocks, and during monsoon, alive with numerous waterfalls. Situated at a distance of 150 km from Mumbai, this is an ideal weekend trek for those living in Mumbai or Pune.
MAX ALTITUDE : 2457 ft
APPROX TREKING DISTANCE: 14Km
START POINT: Nive
END POINT: Nive
1. Reporting time 05.30 am
2. Departure from Pune by 06.00 am.
3. In route Halt for breakfast by 08.00 am.
4. Leave towards Plus Valley 8.30a.m.
5. Reach Plus Valley Base Village Base 10.00 a.m.
7. Start Descending towards Plus Valley 10.15 am.
8. Reach Plus Valley 12.00 a.m.
9. Exploring Plus Valley Detail.
10. Lunch by 1.30-2.00 pm
11. Start Aescending from Fort 3.30 pm
12. Evening refreshments by 5.30 pm
13. Leave towards Pune by 6.00 pm
14. Return to Pune by 9.00pm
14 Jan 2018
1250/- + 9% Service Tax
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on Saturday & Sunday night, etc.
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Please refer our website:-
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: