Early Bird price is only applicable till limited time.
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
In the world of modern technology dont dirty your hands with the old gone method of painting and sketching to show , now learn art with technology in a new and fun way from Techtist.
Using technology art can be learnt in more professional and exciting way.
At Techtist we introduce a workshop on one of the most widely and famously used software in the image and graphical image processing industry - "Adobe Photoshop".
Who should attend:
- Young people from 10–15 yrs old, who want to learn new computer tools and explore what they can do with these new tools.
- Kids who have interest in Photography this workshop will give them more creative options.
Potential benefits to your child:
- The workshop helps direct your child’s energy towards useful activities
- It helps them acquire knowledge that will be very helpful from school time.
- It reinforces the attitude for continuous learning, especially now as technology continuously advances.
- The training teaches your child a software that can help them express their imagination and ideas in different, creative ways.
Your child will learn:
- About photoshop,the work area, identify tools and use them.
- About different sizes and file formats used to work for digital art.
- Difference between raster graphics and vector graphics.
- Combine different photos using layer.
- Working with different fonts and texts.
- Creating painting out of images.
- To make an invitation card for their birthday.
- Using filters and artistic tools to make a creative artwork.
- How to use the software for their school projects.
- Various activities to use their work created on photoshop into 3d products which can be used to decorate their rooms or as a gift.
- Advantages/possibilities of photoshop. (only a brief as it is covered in advanced level)
- There will be continuous icebreakers in between so as your child develop extrovert personality. Also considering they should not work on laptop for long.
What to bring:
- Laptop as it is required to use the software.
- Participants will require to download the software before coming for workshop (Details will be provided post registration)
Workshop date: 15th and 16th July 2017
15th July (Saturday) - 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm
16th July (Sunday) - 11:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Evening snacks will be provided on Saturday (15th June)
- Breakfast, lunch and evening snacks will be provided on Sunday (16th June)
- Meals provided will be hygenic and vegetarian only.
- Limited entries to ensure each individual receives attention.
At "Techtist" photoshop workshop is designed keeping in mind the requirements of the specific age group who need to learn photoshop from the very basic making it fun and interesting.The unique content experience offered at techtist is exclusive and available at a very affordable price.
Coaching will be provided by Bhawna Bajaj. Bhawna is a freelance designer and has worked with companies like Myntra, bestseller with an experience of 5+ yrs. in photoshop. She is an art lover who believes in creating art with technology exploring various sources available.
Non Refundable unless cancelled by the organizer. If the event is cancelled the participants will be infomred atleast 3 days in advance and will be provided full refund within 10 days.The participants will be provided with necessary software for the training on Trial purposes only.A full copy of the software can be purchased at additional cost and will not be borne by Techtist or any member of staff at Techtist.