Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Create your own business cards, design posters, websites and more!
Who can join:
Small Business Owners, Website Developers, Photographers, Homemakers, Startups, Artists or anyone who would like to build a new professional skill!
Photoshop is not just for photography!
Design your own business cards, design creative websites, make professional posters, edit photography, do creative works, painting, retouching or professional drawing.
Photoshop is the most predominant photo editing and manipulation software on the market. Its uses range from the basic editing of photos to creating complex digital paintings and original artwork that mimic those done by hand. The program can do innumerable cool effects in combination.
1. You can create your own artwork, exactly when you want it, and exactly how you want it.
2. Save money. You don’t have to pay anyone to design business cards, show posters, flyers, and even aspects of your website, etc.
3. You begin to understand what makes one thing aesthetically better than another. Picking up on coloring, positioning, and lighting will make you a better artist.
4. Solidify your “brand image”. When you know what you like, you will create consistent artwork and images that smoothly translate your UNIQUE performance personality to your visual/web personality.
5. You can edit photography.
6. Be more efficient. Nothing like learning how to do a very important job that will translate into every part of your creative career. Everything revolves around artwork – Events, business cards, posters, flyers…etc.
7. Most of all its fun!
At Collab House, the Photoshop Workshop has been designed keeping in mind the requirements of the people who want to design their own websites, business cards, make professional posters, edit photography, do creative works, painting, retouching or professional drawing.
The unique content offered in the workshop is the compilation of the long discussions and brainstorming sessions and keeping in the mind the needs of the participants at different levels. Remain assured that you will be learning the best of the quality content.
Whether you have previous experience with Photoshop or not, it doesn't matter. Photoshop fun, easy and productive! About the Artist:
Garima Shukla is the head Designer at www.mydreamstore.inwith +6yrs industry experience in Graphic Design. She is an art lover & a doodler, loves scribbling her characters & forming different stories. Her work has been featured in various design magazines, webzines & newspapers (Creative Gaga, Kyoorius, Art talks, Polka cafe, Hans India, The Hindu)
What she has to say-
"Every Child is an Artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up." - Pablo Picasso. Maybe I took it little more seriously. I always wanted to be like the same kid who enjoys what they do. I decided to grow old as an artist and wanted my life to be full of fun and interesting.I feel like an ever learning kid and the very thought of art or design excites me.
What will you learn?
- Photoshop basics and beyond!
- design your own projects related to graphic design
- Work with layers, masks, smart objects & more.
- Work with color corrections, grades, filters & effects.
- Image retouching & how to make anything look great.
- creativity and concepts
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Tips and tricks