About 55 kms from Bangalore and just off the Bangalore-Tumkur-Pune Highway, we found a place of some historical significance probably a bit underrated by the historians. Locally known as Nijgalbetta. Nijgalbetta is a fort hill famous for the trek trail, fort and cave temples. Built in the times of glorious Wodeyar emperors, Nijgalbetta has a lot of historical significance...this fort has seen the rise and fall of dynasties.
Also, Nijgalbetta is where the epic battle between Hyder Ali and Peshwa Madhavrao took place, which takes us into times of glorious empires of Marathas, Wodeyars, Hyder Ali & Tipu sultan who ruled this hill over the centuries. Now its time for us to visit this heritage!
With a lot of love for History
Difficulty: Fairly easy
Travel Mode: By Road (Traveler/Bus)
Trip Cost: 1291.56/-
To Book Now Visit: http://ntcadventures.com/
Contact: 9743673020/ 9066042902 or whatsapp 9743673020
Shoot a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything not mentioned
Rules and Guidelines:
* Please do not expect any luxury during the trip.
* No alcohol or loud music.
*Strictly no plastics to be thrown.
*All participants have to fill forms before boarding for the trip and must bring ID card photocopy and PP size photograph.
* All participants must follow the intructors and must not stay away from the group.
Follow Us On:
1) Facebook:-> https://www.facebook.com/
2) Twitter:-> https://twitter.com/
3) Meetup:-> http://www.meetup.com/
4) Meetup:-> http://www.meetup.com/
5) Meetup:-> http://www.meetup.com/
6) LinkedIn:-> https://www.linkedin.com/
*Refund Policy: Cancellation before 20th June, 50% Refund*