Sale Date Ended
This unique workshop brings together the key concepts of both photography and fashion to provide students with introductory knowledge and skills in fashion photography. Emphasizing both technical photography skills and fashion industry insight, this course gives the participants a well-rounded understanding of the business of fashion and the role of the fashion photographer within the industry. To provide the student a real ‘insider’ perspective, this course also includes interactions with established fashion photographers.
Mentor : Tarun Vachhar
Offered by: Studio211 Mumbai.
• Learn about Hasselblad
• Understand the key concepts and styles of Fashion Photography
• Learn lighting and exposure used in Fashion, including studio light (elinchrom / Broncolor)
• Learn shooting techniques and management of a fashion shoot
• Interact with established fashion photographers and stylists
• Learn about Broncolor Light
4th -5th August 2018.
Timing : 10 am to 6 pm
Venue : Studio 211 Mumbai
Goregaon East , Mumbai
Organiser : Studio211
Fee: Rupee 12,000/- (lunch and refreshment included)
Limited 10 seat for participants only
Be Quick, Register Now!