Participation Fee (including Breakfast, Lunch, Tea Snacks)
Sale Date Ended
Forum Corp, an institution founded by Harvard Business School professors, has announced a fascinating workshop in Mumbai.
What is exciting is that the workshop presents (amongst other things) new human brain research whereby you can precisely point out why a person 'feels' stressed, lethargic, de-motivated (or energetic, happy, excited) in the Workplace and in Life. You can imagine how priceless this understanding can be for leaders today.
Date = 24th July, 2014
Venue = The Ramada Residence, Powai
Participation Fee = Rs 6999 only per person, inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch, Tea & Snacks! (Group discount available)
This is a 1 Day workshop where participants will learn about the blue print of human behavior to:
- Decipher what makes a person feel engaged, energetic, passionate (or disengaged, lethargic, stressed) in the workplace
- Categorize and manage destructive and constructive actions(behaviors)
- Eliminate and control destructive emotions and instantly replace them with constructive & pleasurable emotions
- Understand why you are not happy all the time through a fascinating “Values ” Exercise
- Align your personal and professional lives to produce greater fulfilment.
- The day ends with a mystery activity, to overcome fear
Who should attend: The skills in this Workshop will benefit every human being. It is however an essential skill for a leader to drive results in him/herself as well as for individual performers who have the idea and thoughts of achievement and change and need the critical skills to make change and achievement happen.
For nominations, please write to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call
T: +91 993000 2658
(Forum Corporation is a fascinating 42 yr old institution founded by professors from the Harvard Business School, and today a part of GBP 1.3 Billion global Group. It is recipient of many awards and is consistently ranked in the Top 10 global service providers in its field)