This Beginner Pencil Portrait workshop that is exclusive to The Seed of Gratitude only.
- Saturday August 31, 2019
- 5pm onwards
- Limited Seating 30, Age above 12 Years
At the Workshop, you will be able to:
- Gain confidence that you can sketch well too.
- No prior experience in art/ any artform is required.
- Can walk out of the workshop with a beautiful portrait creation of your own.
- Connect between the creativity of the mind and the ability of the body.
- Change the way the eye sees everything.
- Divert from daily life and create something with art.
Harrsha believes that everybody can draw just as well as they can write. It’s only a skill that needs to be developed, and he’s happy to help! You will be provided with the following tools at the workshop: -Practice Worksheets -Reference Materials - Stationery
Workshop Timing - 3 hours (5.00PM to 8.00PM)