Sale Date Ended
The ultimate adventure dream of every of cyclist is here - The Khardung La Cycling Odyssey. A cycling trip spread over 15 days and packed with unparallel beauty, the unquestionable challenge, high altitude adventure awaits. Pristine valleys of Ladakh & Worlds highest Highway embark the highlights of the trip. Rohatang Pass, 21 Ghata Loops, Baralacha La, Nakki La, Lachung la and Taglang La will be main challenges before the Ultimate Challenge of Khardung La.
The Scenery that changes from Lahaul Spiti to Ladakh can only be felt; no words can ever describe it. Snow laden peaks, high altitude desert of Moore Plains and rivers Chandra – Bhaga and of course Indus will be accompanying from time to time. Tibetan and ladakhi people welcome the travelers at their home stays. The land of Lamas and monasteries, quirky road signs by BRO, warm hearted people of Ladakh, amazing ladakhi cuisine, you name it this trip offers it all.
The adventure is unparalleled due to the challenge it offers, the varied terrains, unpredictable weather conditions, and of course the altitude. Join us on an odyssey that will be your experience of Life Time
Start Date: 13 July 2018 at Manali
End Date: 26 July 2018 at Leh
Odyssey Type: Cycling
Region & State: Ladakh - Jammu & Kashmir
Maximum Altitude: 5603 mtrs
Age Group: Age 15 years Onwards
Duration of Odyssey: 13 Nights 14 Days
Batch Size: 15 Cyclists
*Zenith Odysseys reserves the right of admission to this trip.
Day 1: Reporting at Manali & Assembling cycles & trial ride, Overnight at Manali
Day 2: Acclimatization ride to Naggar and back at Manali, Overnight at Manali (42 kms)
Day 3: Start the ride from Manali to Marhi approx. 35 Kms
Day 4: Ride from Marhi to Sissu via Rohtang Pass approx.53 Kms
Day 5: Ride from Sissu to Jispa via Tandi & Keylong approx. 64 Kms
Day 6: Ride from Jispa to Patseo approx. 32 Kms
Day 7: Ride from Patseo to Sarchu approx. 60 Kms
Day 8: Ride from Sarchu to Brandy Nala approx. 29 Kms
Day 9: Ride from Brandy Nala to Pang approx.52 Km
Day 10: Ride from Pang to Debring approx. 51 Kms
Day 11: Ride from Debring to Rumptse via Taglang La approx. 45 Kms
Day 12: Ride to Rumptse to Leh via Karu Upsi approx. 77 Kms
Day 13: Ride Leh to Khardung La approx. 40 Kms You may choose to ride back to Leh, followed by Gala Dinner.
Day 14: Trip gets over post breakfast.
1) Zenith Odysseys reserves the right to admission to this trip.
2) Certain fitness level is required, please discuss it with us before booking.
3) We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights and acts or forces of nature.
** Participation to activity is subject to realization of cheque.
1) 5 % GST
2) Backup Vehicle & Technician
3) Meals: Breakfast, lunch & Dinner (specially designed for cyclists), snacks packets / fruits & soft drinks during ride starting from lunch on Day one and ending with breakfast on last day.
4) Filtered water
5) Budget hotel accommodation at Manali & Leh (2 nights each), Tents/ Home stays on rest of the days
6) First aid kit.
7) Safety & Tested Equipments
8) Inner Line Permit, Toll & Parking etc
9) Adventure Experts & Leaders
1) Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
2) Bike maintenance expenses.
3) Personal expenditure of any kind.
4) Medical expenses other than "First aid".
5) Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes"
6) Cost Escalation due to "Force Majeure" and evacuation charge
1) High altitude passes: Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La, Lalung La, Naki La, Taglang La & Khardung La
2) 21 Ghata loops, Moore Plains, Brandy Nala
3) Worlds highest highway
4) High Altitude Adventure
5) Life time experience of Ladakhi hospitality