Sale Date Ended
Disclose fully and contribute open doors and participate in the survey and help your city grow.
Please extend cooperation and give complete information to build the correct data when the surveyor visits you.
* 16 selected sample villages and 240 urban block.
* 68th round of socio economic survey will be conducted from July 2011 to June 2012.
Objectives Of The Survey :
* To estimate the level, nature and quality of employment.
* To ascertain status of employment/unemployment situation in Delhi.
* To ascertain level of living on the basis of monthly per capita expenditure and try to draw a poverty line.
Data will be kept confidential.