Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 34
Parent’s are their children’s first TEACHERS. The first source of information comes from parents.
In today’s times children are exposed to sexual messages from all sides. It is our responsibility to Educate them to have the right information, Empower them to make informed decisions.
Sex education is high quality teaching and learning about a variety of topics related to sex and sexuality. Sex Ed is not just for adults or Teens, Sex Ed starts as soon as a baby is born. Sex education may take place in schools, in community settings, or online but the most important place is to start at home. Niyatii believes that parents, teachers and the society as a whole play a critical and central role in providing sex education.
Our upcoming Parents’ SexEd Training Workshop details are as follows:
Dates: 14 – 16 June, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Venue: Andheri (E)
Regular Fees: ₹6,000/-
– Training material
– Support Group
– Breakfast, Lunch, Tea / Coffee
Sex Education is more about HOW TO TEACH than what to teach. Come Join Niyatii N Shah to be The Empowered Parent your children need today.
You will be Empowered to :-
• Help children understand the anatomy of the human body, men and women.
• Understand the psychological, physical, sexual development.
• To help the children to establish and accept the role and responsibility of their own gender.
• Understanding the differences and similarities between two genders in terms of body and mind will set up a foundation for the future development in their acquaintance with friends and their interpersonal relationship.
• Answer any questions your child asks.
What will be covered:-