Paperex – ‘10th International Exhibition & Conference on Pulp & Paper Industry'
Welcome to Paperex
The 10th edition of Paperex – Paperex 2011, scheduled for 10th - 13th December in New Delhi, is the largest Exhibition and Conference in Asia for pulp and paper technology.
Management would like to thank the exhibitors and visitors who participated in Paperex 2009, what has been evaluated by industry players as the most successful Event. The 2009 exhibition & conference saw significant increase in top quality visitors from 22,000 to 34,000 - even more are expected for 2011.
Paperex brings together a highly focused and expert group of exhibitors and a much targeted visitor base, looking for products, services and solutions. As a biennial event, it is eagerly awaited and a must-attend event for industry professionals. When suppliers and buyers look for the business opportunities in the Indian paper industry, and finding trusted partners is high on the list of priorities.
Whatever aspect of the paper industry you are concerned with – technology innovations, equipment, products, services, supply of equipment, industries consumable products, distribution, consultancy services, etc – we believe that our penetration of this industry offers you unparalleled access to potential customers in India.
When you exhibit or advertise with PAPEREX 2011, you can be confident that your message will reach senior managers and directors with the authority to purchase your technology, equipment, goods or services.
PAPEREX 2011 is an invaluable opportunity to meet the decision makers, including the technical and business personnel, in a face to face environment. Ensure your company is seen as a solution provider and partner, in front of new customer audiences.
Globalisation has leveled the competitive playing fields between the industrial and emerging market countries where competitors have an equal opportunity to sell their products in a free market without restrictions.
South & South East Asia are expected to become the fastest growing market for Paper in the next 10 years.
When, the world economy is undergoing a recession and though the Indian Paper Industry is not new to these seismic shifts, it needs to keep a sharp focus on the challenges and the opportunities.
The PAPEREX 2011 exhibition comprises several product themes and industry sub-sectors that cover all strata of products and services in the field of the paper industry.
Why Visit an Exhibition: There are many ways of sourcing product and supplier information, but only exhibitions allow you to put a supplier' claims comprehensively to the test - by examining the products for yourself, questioning their creators, and comparing and contrasting their performance.
Specifically, visitors attend exhibitions to:
* See What's New: Exhibitions are a recognised launch-pad for new products, and an extremely time-efficient way to keep up to date with the latest innovations.
* Evaluate Products and Suppliers: You can compile a wide range of competitive information on products and suppliers in a concentrated period of time, decision makers are more likely to name trade shows as an 'extremely useful' source of purchasing information than any other media.
* Keep abreast of industry and market developments: Exhibitions are a rich source of new ideas and applications and, as such, play an important role in strategic planning and business generation.
* PAPEREX team works closely with sponsoring trade associations and the media to ensure our events are at the forefront of developments.
To network with your business contacts: Exhibitions are a focal point for industry, attracting a broad cross-section of representatives, from buyers and sellers, to trade associations and the media. The full programme of associated activities at PAPEREX 2011 exhibition provides a wealth of additional networking opportunities from seminars and social events to competition and award ceremonies.
Other common reasons for attending exhibitions include:
* To consolidate business relationships
* To solve specific problem
* To find new markets
* To appoint agents/seek principals
* To discuss specific terms/conditions/pricing
* To obtain technical knowledge
* To discuss business needs in a neutral environment.
* An opportunity to collaborate learn and network with the industry leaders and professionals.
* Deliberate for the future prospects of the industry.
* Gain first hand knowledge on the current priorities and requirements of the industry.
* Anticipate market shift and create new opportunities.
* Learn about impact of changes in demand, supply, consumption, production, etc.
Conference organised by INPAPER International, a publication arm of the Indian Agro & Recycled Paper Mills Association (IARPMA).