Sale Date Ended
1. Maximum two members per team.
2. Topics for Paper Presentation
i) Embedded Systems
v) Fuzzy Logic
vi) Wireless Technology
vii) Digital Image Processing
viii) Applications of Electronics and other innovative topics are also welcomed...
3. The paper should be in IEEE format with maximum of 10 pages.
4. Three hard copies and one soft copy of full paper should be sent on or before 31.08.12 only after registration .
5. While sending abstract please denote your email subject as "Paper Presentation".
6. Selected papers are intimated through mail on 02.09.12 .
7. The presentation should not exceed 7 minutes and 3 minutes for queries.
8. Winners are selected based on
i) Contribution to the paper.
ii) Innovative Ideas.
iii) Way of presentation.
iv) Answering to queries.
10. Send soft copy of your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Send abstract hard copies to
The Convener ,
Department of ECE ,
12. If you have any doubts post in contact tab
Bharanidharan.N - 9600635937
Note: Participants those who are attending workshop are not allowed to take part in Symposium Events .
Note: Accommodation will be provided for the participants those who are taking part in both Paper & Project presentation .