Panshet Waterfall Rappelling 21st October
Sale Date Ended
Panshet Waterfall Rappelling 22nd October
Sale Date Ended
Head for an amazing waterfall rappelling session with your loved ones in Panshet and revel in the fun and happiness of nature! Imagine strong, clear water rushing down your body as your struggle on a rope from which you are harnessed to reach the ground. The challenges faced and the sheer thrill of the continuous flow of water hitting you while descending this point makes this event more exciting & adventurous. The 150ft rappelling session will be done with the help of well-maintained and sturdy technical equipment’s and will be conducted by certified professionals from the team. So book now for the best deals.
Pickup Point - Plus Valley Adventure Office,
3 Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud Pune 29.
Activity Cost – 1250 + 5% GST
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc..
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Address – Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp.Hotel Kinara, Above Lenskart Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-411029.
Please refer our website:-
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes & Rain Jacket / Umbrella.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & Floaters/ Slippers ( Nobody likes to wear wet Shoes post event)
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights without proper guidance.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: