LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: 27th July 2018 NO REFUND IN CASE OF CANCELLATION OF SEAT IN LESS THAN 24 ...
Sale Date Ended
Panhala to Pawnkhind trek
Date: 28-29 july 2018
Activity type: Trekking
Total distance: 47.00 to 50.00 km (approx.)
Difficulty Level: Easy.
Endurance Level: Medium.
About the tour with details:
• Revisit history, witness the glories and explore the valorous tales of the past with this Panhala to Pawankhind trek! A 2 days' trek that revolves around the historic Panhala Fort and Pawankhind, this is in fact the best tour that will get you acquainted with the fascinating history of the great Maratha legacy.
• Starting from Pune, this Panhala to Pawankhind trek, will also take you to the quaint and rustic village of Pandharpani. Walk through this hamlet and witness its local life; get the utmost feel of country life with an overnight stay in a local house in Pandharpani!
• Adding more to this amazing trek, you can also pay your tribute to the great Maratha warriors who sacrificed their lives to safeguard their homeland! Join this exciting trek that is steeped with history and liveliness; know more about the golden past of India!
• Day 1 - 27-7-2018
09.30pm: Travel to Kolhapur Panhala Overnight Journey_Opp Natraj Hotel, Swarget
• Day 2 - 28-7-2018
After Fresh-up & Break-fast
08:00 AM Decent from Pusati Buruj, Turukwadi, Mhalunge Village, Mhasai Pathar- Kumbharwadi, Chapewadi, Mandlaiwadi, Karapewadi,
06:00 PM Reach at Karapewadi,
09:00 PM Dinner at Karapewadi.
Stay at Karapewadi.
• Day 3 - 29-7-2018
Wake up by 06:00AM
07:00 AM : Fresh-up & Break-fast
08:00 AM : Decent from Karapewadi, Ambewadi, Patewadi, Sukumacha dhangarwada, Mhasavade, Pandherpani, Pavankhind
02:00 PM Reach at Pavankhind Pay Tribute to Veer BajiPrabhu Deshpande.
03:00 PMLunch at Pnadhrepani
04:30 PM : Departure to Pune
Charges Rs. 2000/-Per Head Pune to Pune
NO REFUND IN CASE OF CANCELLATION OF SEAT IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.
Hurry up! Limited seats are available.
• Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle
• Toll, Parking, RTO permit, etc.
• Trekking with all safety measures.
• Morning and Evening Tea & Breakfast
• Expert Team of India Treks.
• First aid kit.
• Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
• Private orders in hotels
• Personal expenses of any kind.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: 27th July 2018
Things to Carry :
1) bring pack Lunch for the 1st day A Water Bottle (2 Ltrs),2) A Torch with spare
set of Battery,
2) Sleeping mat, bedding,
3) Extra Pair of Clothes,
4) 100 ml coconut oil (for Shoe bite), Salt, Turmeric powder (for Leeches)
5) Good trekking shoes,Raincheater,
6) Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, biscuits etc.,
7) Personal Medicine those you require usually (Optional)
8) Paper napkins, soap (It is a simple village and does not have closed toilet
facility. Please come prepared accordingly)
9) Rain cheater
10) A good haversack to put all your luggage. (All luggage should be wrapped in
plastic bags to avoid getting wet in rain.)
No plastic littering.
Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquitos.
No jeans/skin tight cloths.
Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
Conserve and preserve our heritage.
No deo / perfume. After trek its OK.
We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
* Limited Seats are available, kindly confirm your seat by
paying your trek fees as early as possible.
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”