Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
OWASP India (Open Web Application Security Project) is organizing the 3rd Edition of International Information Security Conference Trainings “OWASP InfoSec India Conference 2012”. Scheduled to be held from August 24 to August 25, 2012 at Hotel Crowne Plaza Today, Gurgaon (New Delhi NCR).
OWASP India has so far organized two information security conferences in the region where its first and second edition attracted 350 and 550 participants respectively. The participation came from across all industry verticals including government and academia as well as participants from not only India but Abroad. The conference this year will be contributing on carrying forward the agenda of spreading Information Security and what’s new in technology with it’s various conference sessions and hands-on training workshops taken care by knowledge experts and researchers.
Some of the past key speakers have included veterans like Prof. Howard Schmidt, Cyber Security Advisor at Whitehouse, Mr Howard Tipton, Executive Director, ISC2, Dr Gulshan Rai, Director, CERT-In, Vice Admiral Shekhar Sinha, Indian Navy, Mr Ashwani Kumar, Director, CBI, Dr Kamlesh Bajaj, CEO, DSCI, Mr Alok Vijayant, Director, NTRO, as well as many more industry personalities and researchers from across the globe. Thereby making it the largest congregation of Information Security professionals in India and subcontinent.
This year again it is packed with knowledge, learning, networking, etc. and host of other activities. Attendees will carry the freedom to switch the halls as per their interest towards a particular talk. Conference talks are being delivered by world renowned and most regarded speakers from around the world. Conference offers special slots to network with cyber security celebrities, industry leaders, government chiefs, and peers. Post-conference one day is dedicated to run multiple training tracks on various information security aspects to run your sleeves up. Four multiple trainings tracks are for half day in duration, bringing 8 total subjects to sharpen your technical axis.
Who Should Attend?
1. Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, 2. Deputies, Associates and Staff
3. CERTs, Policy Makers, Regulators, Investigators, Security and Defence establishments
4. Government departments engaged into protection of nation’s critical infrastructure
5. Risk Managers, Auditors, and Professionals managing IT Security Governance, BCP and 6. Compliance Programs
7. Application Developers, Architects and Database Experts
8. Vulnerability Researchers, Exploiters and Pwners
9. Application Security and Quality Assurance professionals
10. Penetration Testers
11. System/Network Administrators
12. Scholars, Academia and Trainers
13. All those information security wannabees out there…
Some of the Topics at the Conference & Training Sessions will constitute of some topics mentioned below and many others :
Session Duration (45 Minutes)
Hands-On Trainings (4hrs)